Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Health issue fix?

Discussion in 'Release 35 Bug Forum' started by 2112Starman, Nov 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

Hate to harp on this:

Is there a fix incoming for this hp bug? Im sitting here unable to heal over 120 hp of my bar. This is a pretty big issue. We have submitted bugs on this and you guys have opened tickets but we are almost going into a 3rd release with it still around.

Shouldn't this be a higher severity issue?

I sure hate not having 120 of my health.

2. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

I have not seen responses to this bug and it again continues on into R37 just as bad as every. Even with no buffs on yesterday my HP are around 600ish and I was stuck in the upper 400's unable to heal.

3. Margaritte

Margaritte Avatar

This issue has been reported across several releases, but has not yet been assigned a bug ID, to my knowledge. I will upgrade the severity and resubmit it to the team. @2112Starman, if you could provide screenshots and steps to easily reproduce this issue, I'm sure that it would be most helpful to have the relevant information here for them to review. Thanks so much!

4. 2112Starman

2112Starman Avatar

I have a few threads open for this over time so I'll reiterate:

The issue is 24x7 and I think its related to all of the +str buffs that I run including the +str day time buff:

This is an image from a previous post and shows how my bar most of the time is never full, always various gaps between current and max hp which cannot be healed in any way including food buffs. In this image I have a heal over time cast on me and it does not heal.

This is going on 4+ months as a problem, this image is a good 2 months old.

[​IMG]

margaritte likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.