Hello, and some questions

Discussion in 'New Player Welcome' started by Rusalka, Oct 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rusalka

Rusalka Avatar

I just learnt about this game and played for a few hours. The game feels great so far despite some bugs and lags, but I'd really like to know the answers to some questions before recommending it to my friends.

1) Can we own a house without paying RL money? Not that we don't want to further fund the game, but it's extremely satisfying to be able to save up for a house in game, like in FFXIV/ESO. RL money would eliminate the fun factor for us.

2) Assuming that we have a house, can we make it a shop? Are NPC vendors available in-game? Running a little shop in-game has been our dream for some time now.

3) Are trading routes a thing? Do people transport goods from one place to another for a profit? This is not that important, but an interesting feature to have for more immersion.

Thank you!

Acred and Luca Xante like this.
  2. Stundorn

Stundorn Avatar

1) you can, but only through a raffle Ticket or from other players, not granted you will ever own a house without buying it with real money.

2) yes the normal vendors cost 20k gold ingame and are placeable on a lot to sell your stuff. They take a little fee.
    Comission free Vendors are pledge items, sometimes sold for real money in the Marketplace Forum Section.

3) only on paper, so imho no.

Acred and Rusalka like this.
  3. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Yes you can save up for a house in game. They are rare and you will have to hunt for lot deeds for sale on players vendors. We also have monthly raffles for taxed deeds that happen. Deco vendors sell raffle tickets for 5 and 10k. Also until you have saved up take advantage of players offering free housing or rental properties. Welcome to the game. I am Majoria in game if I can ever assist. :)

4. High Baron O`Sullivan

High Baron O`Sullivan Avatar

I have a Lord home in Brit Central if you need a place to lay your head.

5. Rusalka

Rusalka Avatar

Thank you all for the info and kind offers!

About the vendors - are they purchased or rented? Do I get to keep one permanently for 20k, and they only take a cut of the sales?

I'll get a little more familiar with the game before doing any trading or travelling, but it's great to know that I won't go homeless. :)

Acred likes this.
  6. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Yes you can purchase vendors and they charge a commission. Yes you get to keep it ;). If you rent from someone who has a commission free vendor on their lot you can use those too if they make that an amenity of renting. To place a vendor you need to be on a lot too whether it is rented or one you have obtained.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.