Hello everyone!

Discussion in 'New Player Welcome' started by Esher Stormcrow, Oct 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Esher Stormcrow

Esher Stormcrow Avatar

Just wanted to drop by and say hello to everyone.

I'm a mmo veteran (M59/UO/EQ1/EQ2/WoW/AO/FF XIV/ and quite some other games) and started SotA a few days ago.

I got to say: i'm having a blast :), also bought a small bundle to support the game right after 2 days.
    Looks like a decent game to me where i can spend my casual 1-3 hours/day to chill from work and stuff.

Already made up a long term goal: Become an Innkeeper, rent rooms to new players for free and supply low lvl gear to them for cheap :)

Cya in Novia,
    Esher Stormcrow

2. Proteus Tempest

Proteus Tempest Avatar

Welcome to Novia Esher!

Add Proteus Tempest in game and when I am on I can help if you like.

I'm in Moongate Travelers guild which has a few UO vets if you would like help from a group.

Have a great time!

@Obsidian Tempest

3. Obsidian Tempest

Obsidian Tempest Avatar

Welcome to the best gaming community in well, gaming ;)! Old UO player from Cats. Feel free to add me to your friends list and if ya need anything or have any question don't hesitate to ask. Enjoy.

4. Eric White

Eric White Avatar

If you need a place to call home, Esher... let me know. I'm not on very often at the moment (moving) but I will be once I'm settled it (working from home).

I can get you a room in Crossroads (excellent amenities as far as POTs go). It's an excellent city to call home.

Either way, friend me in game: Simon LeBon... we can adventure together sometime.

If you want to get more bang for your buck on purchases... Ton's of stuff is 50% off on Fridays.

5. Fionwyn Wyldemane

Fionwyn Wyldemane Avatar

Welcome to the community! Have fun :)

6. Luca Xante

Luca Xante Avatar

7. Beaumaris

Beaumaris Avatar

Welcome, Escher! Great to have you in the community.

8. Jason_M

Jason_M Avatar

Hello @Esher Stormcrow and welcome to New Britannia! It's great to hear that you're having a good time!

Just as an aside, the M59 community perseveres even in this far flung land. Feel free to approach anyone with <Meridian Prime> under their name in-game or message me, Jason Moryn :)

You'll find a great many who will be glad to answer your questions in this world regardless of their pasts of affiliations.

9. skeggy Media

skeggy Media Avatar

hi Esher Stormcrow great to see a new community player joining the game look forward to meeting you in game.

welcome to the world of Novia
    if you need help please contact me and I will help you in the game I have created videos that can be found on youtube https://www.youtube.com/c/skeggymedia and I stream on Twitch https://www.twitch.tv/skeggy_media and happy adventuring in this World full of Adventure. in the ingame chat box you can send me a friend request by typing /friend skeggy media I accept all friends requests.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.