Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Helm of Courage quest (Highvale Outskirts)

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by DraquWolflord, Feb 26, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DraquWolflord

DraquWolflord Avatar

Went to turn in the Enchanted Ore and the Unwearable Helm of Courage to Milton the blacksmith, however when I go to push the Give Button it does not take and there is no way to retrieve the quest items. If you cancel the window you lose the items and the quest is not completed. If you go back to the original quest giver, he will not restart it and there is no way to abandon the journal/quest to restart it. I tried this both in Online mode and in Offline mode and both times the quest did this. I also had this issue on a character that I had deleted and restarted. This seems to be a chain of quest since Milton talks about other pieces of the Courage armor.

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

@DraquWolflord, it glitching the dialog box it not an unusual bug, but it taking the quest items is very odd. can you click the gear in the upper right of your inventory and make sure you are showing quest items? they should be at the bottom of the list in gold text.

3. DraquWolflord

DraquWolflord Avatar

@Alley Oop yes I made sure the quest items were being shown in my bag, but no they are not there. I even logged out and back in to see if that cleared it up but nothing showed up, neither the quest items or the Helm of Courage.

4. DraquWolflord

DraquWolflord Avatar

@Alley Oop ....update on my quest bug. Logged in today and the items were back in my inventory and I was able to turn in the items to get the Helm of Courage. A guild member of mine had the same issue, he turned in the items but it did not credit him with the quest and took his items also, I told him to log completely out of the game and come back in and it worked for him as well. Don't know if this helps or not with the issue.

Majestic and Alley Oop like this.
  5. Majestic

Majestic Avatar

Thank you for that DraquWolflord, I had the same issue, could no confirm the dialog to give the items to him then after hitting cancel they were gone. A log out then back in fixed the issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.