Help needed

Discussion in 'New Player Welcome' started by Mari0, Sep 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mari0

Mari0 Avatar

Greetings avatars. I'm got a bit of confusion over recipes location. Been looking for them over 2 weeks without success. I'm looking for Supple and Hardened Leather Straps recipes, also for Yard of Supple and Hardened Leather recipes. Checked all vendors in this post https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?threads/crafter-npc-locations.98583/. Google also didn't give any answers. If u got any information regarding those recipes please let me know.
    Thanks

Moiseyev Trueden likes this.
  2. Asclepius

Asclepius Avatar

In recent times Portalarium, in its infinite wisdom, has taken many recipes (other than basic ones) off the NPC vendors. You will not be able to buy them.
    Two options exist here. On rare occasions a mob will drop a recipe with its loot. You may get lucky, but the chances of finding the one you want are small
    More reliable - seek out a crafter who has the recipes you seek, and ask them to do the work for you. In short - subcontract.
    Best of luck!

3. Numa

Numa Avatar

Just to add to the great advice above - you can use the ingane mail system to send the animal hides to the trusted craftsman of your choice. He then can send the finished products back - after which you can send the agreed upon (ingame) gold coins his way.

Mailboxes are available in almost every NPC town bank and many POTS (player owned towns) provide access to their town mailboxes.

4. Moiseyev Trueden

Moiseyev Trueden Avatar

SotA at its best to make life miserable for those just starting to craft. @Lace usually has a crafting event that might be able to help you (not sure if those are teachable or not, nor when the next event is, but definitely worth checking out when it next happens.).

Cordelayne likes this.
  5. Waxillium

Waxillium Avatar

I should have a hardened on my vendor in Rift's End (North of brittany, overland island POT conected to Blood Bay).

Look up and right. He's slinging drinks below the airship.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.