Heraldry - Checking process and tradability?

Discussion in 'Crafting & Gathering' started by Weins201, Apr 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

Ok just making sure

Step one get pattern approved
    2 Salvage the actual item I Have been given (the Founder Heraldry Heater Shield)
    3 apply that patter to a crafter item (shield)
    4 apply the Pattern Heraldry (Shield) to the modified item?

Now is this account specific - I have gotten patterns on one account moved it to other account to apply it since I had not yet given access to table and when I applied the pattern it was for the second account basically killing the pattern I left in the box.

So you can not trade patterns you have to actually apply them with the account that owns the patterns?

2. Oakenhammer

Oakenhammer Avatar

There is no step 4. The eternal pattern you get from salvaging the shield gets applied to the crafted item, which applies the heraldry blazon.

The crafter that applies the pattern to the item has their heraldry blazon applied to the item.

There is no current way to trade a pattern that contains your personal blazon--only trade the item with the heraldry blazon already applied.

3. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

ok then why do I have a Cloth Chest Heraldry piece and then a pattern. And the cloth chest piece is blank and I can not apply the pattern to it. I have not grabbed a cloth piece yet because I do not wear cloth armor so why can I not apply it to the cloth heraldry to piece I have been given?

And by you last comment they I cannot trade a pattern I have to apply it then hand the modified items over?

4. Oakenhammer

Oakenhammer Avatar

The heraldry gear you were given is starter gear and it is intended to be salvaged to claim the eternal pattern--same as function of all the weapons and armor sold on the add-on store and other founder armor/weapon rewards. The patterns you were given (5 of each type) are one time use and cannot be reclaimed later.

Yes, if you want someone else to wear an item with your blazon on it, they will have to give it to you so you can apply the pattern.

I believe it was stated that in R53, we'll be able to get an unrestricted number of non-founder heraldry patterns to use.

Barugon likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.