Heraldry Help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by athlaka, Apr 7, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. athlaka

athlaka Avatar

Greetings all ;)

I was wondering what people have chosen for their Heraldry Icon. I have one set already that I like and fits with the Water Goddess role of my work managing water use and quality in another country.

[​IMG]

I am more interested in why people chose the Blazons they did and was it for a reason other than that was all the graphics I has to choose from.Lets see some pictures. If you meed a place to post them I can tell you that I use Imgur.com. It is free and they stay there until you delete them.

FrostII and Sean Silverfoot like this.
  2. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

My guild uses my profile pic as our "Guild" heraldry. It is meant to represent our roots on earth, using the "Fleur du Lys" as the main aspect of the heraldry (we are the "Gardiens du Lys")

3. kaeshiva

kaeshiva Avatar

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I made these for town heraldry for town - Silk Road. Wanted to evoke the whole 'journey through the desert' feel but because I'm me, there had to be a cat on it. Went with the first one as it was more serious although the "peekaboo" cat was very, very tempting.

Alley Oop, FrostII, Wilfred and 2 others like this.
  4. athlaka

athlaka Avatar

Greetings
    I love the Heraldry pics and the reasons for them. @kaeshiva I agree the first one is more formal but love them both. Are you actually on the Silk Route or just like to history of it?

FrostII likes this.
  5. kaeshiva

kaeshiva Avatar

I have a small town - Silk Road - that I've put just above Eastreach Gap at a crossroads in Grunvald desert.
    I want to expand this to have a lot of quest/narrative content, its not really a place for people to live, as such.
    At the moment, it looks a bit like a gypsy camp, I'm biding my time until the NPC scripting systems are further along at which point I do hope to develop a storyline along that theme. Trying to keep decorations and such in line with a particular aesthetic. Its nowhere near done, and there's piles of stuff everywhere in the meantime :X

FrostII, Wilfred, Anpu and 2 others like this.
  6. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

Love your heraldry !
    Well done, kaeshiva.

7. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

This one is purfect!

[edit] BTW, my heraldry is my forum avatar picture.

8. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

I like this. You might consider eliminating the smaller drops and fill the 256x256 image with the big drop just to see how it looks. Also, make sure the background is transparent.

9. Xiones

Xiones Avatar

<-------- My Heraldry.

Made it myself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.