Heraldry Question about patterns application.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Leostorm, May 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leostorm

Leostorm Avatar

So I bought a set of heraldry armor.
    My custom logo has not been approved yet, my question how the logo adding works?
    Can I put the pattern on a piece of armor before i have the logo approved?
    Will the logo then just appear when its approved or would i have to wait to apply the pattern til its approved to get the logo? idk maybe im making this too complicated

2. Rufus D`Asperdi

Rufus D`Asperdi Avatar

I would opt for discretion and wait until your device is approved.

Also, something that isn't obvious... You CAN'T Apply the device to the Founder Wearables that you've acquired if you've got say a Founder Heraldry Armor Chain Chest Armor... You can wear that, even before you get your device approved. You Cannot apply a pattern to it, and it will never, even after your device is approved, display your device.

You have to Salvage that piece, retrieve the Eternal Pattern, and then apply the Pattern to a different piece of armor.

Why they gave us the wearables and not just the eternal patterns, I don't know... My theory is that the wearable are/were SUPPOSED to display your device automagically after your device was approved, but that that feature is bugged, and bugged in such a way that it's not a simple fix, so they just said "Fudge It... Salvage the Patterns..."

Last edited: May 6, 2018
    Leostorm likes this.
  3. Leostorm

Leostorm Avatar

the info i needed thank you sir

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.