Hi all, I have a question about real life money transactions

Discussion in 'New Player Welcome' started by Irgum, Jun 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Irgum

Irgum Avatar

Hi all, I have a question about real life money transactions.
    Can I sell anything for dollars? And if I can, how?

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

Community Rules & Guidelines

Player Marketplace

Below are the rules & guidelines for the Player Marketplace. Marketplace transactions are permitted in the Player Marketplace sub-forums, the Player Marketplace Discord chat room and the and in-game trade chat channel. All community rules & guidelines apply in these venues as well, but below are reminders as well as additional marketplace specific considerations:
    • RMT (Real Money Trade/Real Money Transactions) are prohibited in ALL official Catnip Games venues as aforementioned. This includes references to, mentions of, and links to RMT sites or individual RMT sales of ANY kind.
    • All in-game trades and in-game items must be for in-game gold, Crowns of the Obsidian or other in-game items for in-game items.
    • Additional marketplace rules & guidelines can be found in the forums.
    • Catnip Games personnel will not police RMT transactions outside of official Catnip Games venues, but will not be held responsible for monetary completion/follow-through of such transactions by partipating players. These type of transactions and sites are considered, "Use at your own risk" and are in NO WAY affiliated with Catnip Games.
    • Player-Owned Town (POT) transfers occurring between players (which might have resulted from an RMT sale) will require the purchase of a POT Submission Form Unlock Voucher, but in no way is Catnip Games responsible for the monetary completion/follow-through of any sales between players, POT or otherwise. POT sales and transfers related to RMT transactions must NOT be coordinated through ANY official Catnip Games venue between players. Any failure of said transactions is not the responsibility of Catnip Games. Limited coordination of final transfer will be facilitated between the players and Catnip Games developers via email at support@portalarium.com and via forum private conversations. Public communication in official channels for these RMT related transfers is not required and therefore prohibited.
    • Please see these additional rules & guidelines for proper etiquette on the Player Marketplace forums. That thread is also the best place to inquire about marketplace standards throughout all official Catnip Games communication venues.

Ysold, that_shawn_guy and Anpu like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.