Hi, XD

Discussion in 'New Player Welcome' started by Makoki123, Mar 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Makoki123

Makoki123 Avatar

Hi there, tested the game today for the first time.
    And what should i say...it´reminds me to the oldshool rpg games like oblivion, ect. , which is not necesary a bad thing cause i´m an pretty oldshool gamer with a lot of years gaming on my back too. ( since videogames exist, startet with pong and some games on my commodore amiga 500 , ;))
    So, senceraly i´m still not shure if i´m willing to pay 40€ or more for this SotA, from my first impressions ( and knowing that it´s still not finished ) it plays...fine, oldshool, very oldshool , soory but that´s what i think.
    Graphics ( and i´m a graphic fetishist ) too could be from the last decade, it looks fine outside in nature, nice colours, plants, trees, animals, ect. but when it comes to buildings and interieurs.....oahoahao, there it´s going worster.
    The characters...some better and some worster ( enemys overall ) , and combat...oh people, that´s realy no fun.
    But overall i like the games story and ideas, will keep an eye on it and visiting new britania from time to time, and if i see that there will be some changes to my concerns, i´ll gonna by it, for shure.
    Keep on game and don´t let your heads hang down. Maybe we see us on the battlefield. ;):)
    Update #1:
    So, after i´ve been a bit longer and slightly deeper into this cute game i´ve to update my first post here.
    I´ve to say, i like it, it´s pretty cute and nice to play (most of the time ;) )
    Graphics are still oldshool but getting better the more i look at them, i was in a bigger town now which was quite cool.
    Yeah, and i allready bought me the starter pack with the viking helmet, ( which i surtenly can´t find nowhere XD ).
    So now i´m one of you guys´n girls from new britannia! See ya around there :)

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
  2. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Makoki123 likes this.
  3. Womby

Womby Avatar

Welcome @Makoki123. Please check back occasionally, as the game will undergo constant improvement indefinitely.

Makoki123 likes this.
  4. Luca Xante

Luca Xante Avatar

Makoki123 likes this.
  5. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

You can keep playing, there is no time limit with Visitor status. You are only limited to one part of the main story line, and no trading or other economic interaction with other players. (in some ways that can be hard mode)

And remember, there is no monthly fee. However they will happily accept your money in exchange for shiny things in-game.

Makoki123 likes this.
  6. St Drahcir

St Drahcir Avatar

(/sarcasm on) CUTE?! What? NOOO!! Kittens are cute... puppy dogs are cute... not a incredible piece of mastery like this! How dare you... *pheesh* cute... (/sarcasm off)

hahhahahah had to tease ya for the cute word. I get messed with all the time for calling things "cute" by my girlfriend's kids.

Welcome to the game sir! Feel free to friend me ingame. In case you don't know how to do that - Hit F key - Type my name in the empty space below that box that says "Add a Friend..."

Its funny you call the graphics old school. I actually think its one of the better looking MMO games out there. It does have a more rustic look to it, but I like it because it feels more realistic per se. Like I didn't like the exaggerated graphics of games like Final Fantasy Online, BSO, or the WoW graphics.

The only game that has "better" graphics in my opinion is Elder Scrolls Online, but that is all it really has. That game lacks "life" and gameplay in my opinion.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
    Makoki123 likes this.
  7. By Tor

By Tor Avatar

Hope to see you around New Britannia, Makoti!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.