Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Highvale Outskirts feedback

Discussion in 'Release 50 QA Feedback Forum' started by Vladamir Begemot, Jan 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

It has come leaps and bounds.

Elf snipers are appropriately easy, new players shouldn't have a problem. Easy to find with the compass as well. The barriers are also a good indicator of the direction the player should look.

When turning in the bow to Horatio, his text opens the "Continue" keyword, but there is no text after that, so it effectively does nothing but make the player click an extra time. In other words, when you click continue, the same exact text is on the screen, which you probably tried to click already ("help"), then had to click Continue, then clicked help.

I think perhaps the new easy mobs are a bit too easy. Frost Geists seem to be a good challenge without being a deadly challenge at Adv level 9. Small wolves and Obsidian Elves are getting one shotted though. Take a look at difficulty again after a few weeks of data.

Just saw an Obsidian Elf Patrol actual patrol past on the road. That is great!

Love the ice bears and wolves!

Addison and Cordelayne like this.
  2. Cordelayne

Cordelayne Bug Hunter

This is by far my favorite new user area. It is amazing on multiple layers. Good story, good quests, numerous unique items to find, tons to explore and It's a beautiful scene! :D

Vladamir Begemot and Addison like this.
  3. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

I agree, although I've only scratched the surface because I'm always there testing or shooting videos, not playing through the entire thing.

Cordelayne likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.