Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Highvale Silver Mine [Build 587] - Summoned element does not follow

Discussion in 'Release 40 Bug Forum' started by PabloRSA, Apr 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PabloRSA

PabloRSA Avatar

1. Title: Summon pet does not folow you out fo the exit
    2. Reproduction Rate: 100%
    3. Blocker? Environment / Path Finding
    4. Details: Summoned pet is unable to follow you out of the silver mine in highvale
    5. Steps to Reproduce: If you summon an elemental. I was using a Earth Elemental. When you go through the mine at the bottom by the elve camp with the fire, you can go through the whole mine with your pet but if you leave at the other exit where you come out on top of the hill where all the wolves are, you pet will not follow past the last ruby node. It will turn around and go thoguh the other exit and then take a slow walk around. Usually getting caught by elves and battles them or dies.
    6. User Specs: CPU: Core i7-4790K @ 4.4Ghz | Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus VII HERO | CPU Cooler: Xigmatek Dark Knight (Night Hawk) |
      | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Ti Superclocked+ ACX 2.0+ | RAM: 16GB Vengeance Pro DDR3 @ 1866MHz C9 | SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB | HDD: WD 2GB Black series (Game Installed here)
    7. How to resovle: you need to select an enemie and set pet to attack ot choose teleport option in the pet health bar.
    8. Location: Area: Novia_r6_hills02_highvalevillage_after Loc: (-80.0, 44.5, -1.6)

2. Gamician

Gamician Avatar

@PabloRSA, Thank you for reporting. This issue has been submitted to the Development Team for review.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.