1. This forum section contains Blog style threads from the Developers, and/or threads with details about what they have been working on, previews of upcoming content, and sometimes backstory associated with the content. Players are permitted to reply to these threads if the developer has indicated it is permissible by leaving the thread unlocked. Please note that TOS applies, and any abuse or trolling will be moderated.
    Dismiss Notice

Hilt Fortress Interior

Discussion in 'Developer Work and Blog posts' started by Scottie, Dec 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ice Queen

Ice Queen Avatar

Love the stone carvings at the entrance.

Leelu and Moiseyev Trueden like this.
  2. Proteus Tempest

Proteus Tempest Avatar

I just went in person today to get to the tour guide. This place is creepy creepy creepy. It is just awesome.

I was thinking that Scottie has been properly trained and demented by hollywood over the years. He has his art honed to a razor edge.

This is going to be one of my favorite places.

Scottie, Sheriff, Leelu and 1 other person like this.
  3. Nataurz

Nataurz Avatar

I agree @The Cult Leader, I went there today as well and it looks spectacular.

Ice Queen likes this.
  4. Asclepius

Asclepius Avatar

Totally agree with the above thoughts. If not for the stimulus to move on and finish the hat quest I could spend hours exploring this masterful creation - and I'm sure I will in the future. Well done @Scottie!

Jacqueline likes this.
  5. Scottie

Scottie Master Artisan SOTA Developer

Thanks so much, my friends! Your generous words are a great gift for the holidays! I'm so glad I was able to evoke that creepy mood for you!

I was thinking that Scottie has been properly trained and demented by hollywood over the years.

Ha ha! Ohhhh yes, you have me utterly pegged... My years of totally eating up fantasy and horror films have certainly twisted my creativity in glorious ways... I apply the same kind of energy to my paper RPG games I run too... (Call of Cthulhu having being one of my favorites...)

Have a Happy New Year everyone!

Scottie ^_^

Last edited: Dec 29, 2015
  6. Aartemis

Aartemis Avatar

That main web/spider room *really* needs one big, ugly, spider queen in there blocking the way forward. It's SO damn creepy! Love it!

Brent Sasz likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.