Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Hit Points stucked at 68/440

Discussion in 'Player Characters, Animations, & Emotes' started by Ythak, Mar 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ythak

Ythak Avatar

3/17/2018 3:49 PM
    Title: Hit Points at 68 /440
    Reproduction Rate: 10%
    Blocker? Yes
    Details: After few minutes of gameplay switching of decks sometimes my HP is stucked and can't reach my max HP.
    Steps to Reproduce: Don't know
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz (8) System RAM: 16351
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 GPU RAM: 1488
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.743.Date.03.01.18
    Area: The Rise
    Area Display Name: The Rise
    Loc: (71.5, 40.0, 161.8)
    Debug: VGhlIFJpc2V8fCg3MS41MTksIDQwLjAwMSwgMTYxLjc3KXwoMCwgLTAuNzg4LCAwLCAwLjYxNil8LTQ1MS4zODA3fDExLjU4NTg0fDIuODk1NDQy

Fei Akhart likes this.
  2. Fei Akhart

Fei Akhart Avatar

Sometimes this happens to me too. I need restart the scene to go back to normal.

Initially, I thought it was some debuff, but I still didn't understand the cause either.
    The party can see my full hp and I cannot.

3. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

@Ythak, this is a known bug, but they're not going to be able to fix it until they find a way to get it to happen consistently. if you can figure out a set of exact steps that make it happen every time, feel free to post about it! several people have been trying for a few months now to pin it down.

4. Traveller13

Traveller13 Bug Hunter

I have a 100% reproducible case that I've posted the past two or three releases, as it happens to me every time I spend time in combat. Yes, it has happened this release, as well. I don't know when it happens, though, or what triggers it. One thing that might allow one to figure it out is for a build that reads the max HP's when one enters a scene, then checks those values against the current max HP's and notifies/reports when those values diverge. Then you can look at what events occurred prior to and at that time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.