1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

HOMELESS PLAYERS: Free housing (lot + house) still available in Knight's Watch

Discussion in 'Rent & Rent-Free Housing' started by Astor Cerberus, Feb 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Astor Cerberus

Astor Cerberus Avatar

2. Astor Cerberus

Astor Cerberus Avatar

Original Post updated - we now have 16 row lots and 6 village lots dedicate to tax-free and rent-free housing. PM me if you have any further questions

3. Astor Cerberus

Astor Cerberus Avatar

Update:

www.knights.watch has been updated with new maps showing the location of all the available lots in the free housing program.

Kabalyero likes this.
  4. Astor Cerberus

Astor Cerberus Avatar

Update:

We've acquired multiple new lots to add to the Free Housing Program. The program now sports:
    - 15 Inn Rooms
    - 21 Row Homes
    - 7 Village Homes
    - 1 Town Home

Please see the OP for info on how to join our Free Housing Program.

Bloodlustt, moxiepilot and Numa like this.
  5. privateerFox

privateerFox Avatar

Greetings Astor, I really love your town. It is very charming. I hope to speak with you soon about placing a row home here.

6. Astor Cerberus

Astor Cerberus Avatar

If you have your own deed then feel free to place it in any open spot. If you would like to take part in the free housing program then take a look at www.knights.watch under the free housing tab and choose an open spot. Send me a PM (or better yet, Discord) and we can get you settled in!

Astor

7. Rabbizapit

Rabbizapit Avatar

Hello Astor,
    I am a homeless player with a tax free knight village deed and a 2 storey Knight building with basement.
    Would you allow me access ? I’m a backer since the beginning but been playing only recently.
    I’m from Switzerland and speak English, French and German.... and some Scandinavian languages.
    As a retired engineer a can spend 3-4 hours daily online, mostly afternoon European time.
    I’d love to hear from you
    BR
    Sonjah

8. Astor Cerberus

Astor Cerberus Avatar

Hi - you're more than welcome in Knight's Watch. I recommend you read our website at www.knights.watch to learn more about our town. If you have a deed then you can place it on any open lot in our town. If you want help finding one just talk to the Town Crier and he will be able to put a compass marker on that free lot.

I seem to be getting quite a few new players here - that's great. I would like to make a quick distinction however -

A homeless player is one that has no lot deed. Knight's Watch's free housing program cater specifically to these player. You need no deed and no money spent to take advantage.

Of course we also welcome players who have their own lot deeds! We have enough space for these players too! If you have your own deed you also have the luxury of being able to pick and move to another lot at any time, as well as picking from any home style you own.

Finally - he best way to discuss these details with me is to PM me in our Discord server: https://discord.gg/HGFcHnm

Astor

9. rpgmaniac82

rpgmaniac82 Avatar

Greetings!! this sounds great! are any available still? i will be visiting the town today my in game name is galahad dragonsbane thank you:)

10. Astor Cerberus

Astor Cerberus Avatar

It most certainly is! Look. Forward to seeing you in game

rpgmaniac82 likes this.
  11. rpgmaniac82

rpgmaniac82 Avatar

Throw me a friend invite when im in:)

12. Jrythe

Jrythe Avatar

Are spots still available? My husband and I would love to join your community. We are fairly new to the game. Our in-game names are Silver Greybeard and Iron Greybeard.

Astor Cerberus likes this.
  13. Astor Cerberus

Astor Cerberus Avatar

Yes. Of course. Please visit the website listed and join our discord server. You can best reach me there to get you set up!

14. Drythe

Drythe Avatar

Will do, we'll be on in an hour or so. See you in game.

15. Astor Cerberus

Astor Cerberus Avatar

OP updated with available spaces left. We are at about 75% occupancy. Contact me now (PM or discord) to get in before we fill up at launch!

16. squerly1

squerly1 Avatar

This is an amazing town! Everything you need is here. It has every devotional and 2 crafting pavilions with all Artisan crafting stations. Vendors available for residents to sell their wares with no percentage charge. Plus it's a great group of people to play with. Very friendly and helpful to all newcomers. If you need a place to call home, you should really check out Knight's Watch. I love it here!

Astor Cerberus likes this.
  17. Astor Cerberus

Astor Cerberus Avatar

OP updated with current availability. Knight's Watch is slowly filling up but we still have a few spaces available. See OP for details

18. Tywen

Tywen Avatar

Knights Watch is a great place to live! Offering Free housing, 2 full crafting pavilions with all expert founders tables, all the devotionals, a good location including the fact it will never be under siege, and a fantastic, helpful community ready to help and support new players, and have fun. Its an undemanding group of older players that understand real life takes precedence, but is always happy to play together. Come check us out!

19. Harley Quinnzel

Harley Quinnzel Avatar

Hey, I am new to the game, just bought it on steam and I would be interested in a house lot for myself, also, maybe, a guild. If you still have free houses let me know how i can contact you. Thanls.

20. Drexorn

Drexorn Avatar

I'd love to come check out your town as well. I'm an original backer, but really still new to the game since I didn't do much in alpha/beta.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.