1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

HOMELESS PLAYERS: Free housing (lot + house) still available in Knight's Watch

Discussion in 'Rent & Rent-Free Housing' started by Astor Cerberus, Feb 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Astor Cerberus

Astor Cerberus Avatar

Update: We still have limited housing available (2 open row lots) - apply now to avoid disappointment. Once we're full I will update the thread spots become available, either be players leaving, upgrading, or purchasing their own property. I may also soon be able to add some more lots.

Please reach out to me if you're interested, all my contact details are listed on the website in the OP.

2. McBaren

McBaren Avatar

Greetings.
    I am new to SOTA and I am looking for a place to live.
    Interested in a Row Lot if possible.

Thank you for your attention

Name Avatar McBaren LordIron.

3. demdar

demdar Avatar

Astor, I am a new player and very much interested in becoming a resident of Knight's Watch! I will be online tonight and will jump into Discord as well.
    Looking forward to speaking with you.

4. Astor Cerberus

Astor Cerberus Avatar

Awesome!

Most important things you can do in the meantime is
    1) read the Free Housing section on www.knights.watch in its entirety
    2) visit the town and find a row home in the program that you’re interested in (the in game map will help a lot)

If I’m not responding in discord you can also reach out to Belladonna Rose. I recommend tagging us so we get a notification.

Look forward to seeing you later
    Astor

5. squerly1

squerly1 Avatar

6. Trent Cross

Trent Cross Avatar

Hi Im Trent Cross in game. Im looking for a home and a guild. I hav a village lot house. Please let me know how I can get involved
    Thanks
    Craig

7. Astor Cerberus

Astor Cerberus Avatar

Hi Trent Cross -

Our Free Housing Program provides both the house and the deed. You're welcome to place your own deed an house anywhere in town there is an open lot. If you're interested in our Free Housing Program I can place you in a row home and if you're active in our community for at least 30 days then you're welcome to apply to be moved into a village sized home.

Please read http://www.knights.watch/free-housing-program/ for all the details. If you'd like to move in reach out to me on Discord or send me a PM here.

Astor

8. Trent Cross

Trent Cross Avatar

Hi Astor thanks for the reply. I think I have too much stuff from my last house to put in a row home but not sure, would I be able to place my own house deed in a village lot? Also what times is the guild most active . Im usually on at night est time
    Thanks

9. Astor Cerberus

Astor Cerberus Avatar

Everyone -

Several residents have recently purchased their own lot deeds and placed them in town. e have some more availability again - please come visit our town website www.knights.watch for more info!

Astor

10. Astor Cerberus

Astor Cerberus Avatar

Update - Knight's Watch still have plenty of well placed row homes available at no tax and no rent. Check out our discord and website in the OP, and PM me for details.

11. Belladonna Rose

Belladonna Rose Bug Hunter

UPDATE: The town has grown outward to the North. We now have Free housing and lots to claim on the Northern edge of town. Garden, Oracle and Crafting pavillion and NPC merchants available there now as well. There are still plenty of spaces in the Southern Outskirts too. Come on into Knight's Watch and take a look around. We also have spaces further out if you dont mind hoping the signpost or running into the areas.

12. WyldeChild404

WyldeChild404 Avatar

Hello Astor! I am a new(ish) player looking for a home to call my own. I see that you have some free housing program homes available and I have read the free housing program guidelines. I am an active player, and would be very interested in joining an active community like yours. Thanks for the consideration!

~Amrynn Aethyrborn

13. Manxis

Manxis Guest

I was in the process of slowly moving all of my things out of that house so it was an absolute joy to see that you had evicted me an moved everything to my bank for me. Thank you so much.

After 3 years of treatment for Complex Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, the last thing I need is to be forced to participate in a discord that practices antisocial behavior and then being told I'm not aloud to block behavior that I find anti social in a general discussion group but MUST tolerate it and like it.. Yeah thanks anyway!

14. mikehh9

mikehh9 Avatar

This town still active etc ? I am looking for a POT to place a village deed and home. Also …… Who tinkled in this guys corn flakes eh ? (post above) /\/\/\

15. Astor Cerberus

Astor Cerberus Avatar

The town is very much active and we'd love to have you here. Please start by visiting http://www.knights.watch/free-housing-program/ and reach out to me in Discord or PM.

I won't get into a public mud-slinging (post above). I operate a town that I've invested in significantly and give away tax-free free housing in, in order to build a cohesive community. I only ask that anyone who takes up free housing respects that - It's a tough choice but I will protect the whole at the cost of any one individual.

16. Astor Cerberus

Astor Cerberus Avatar

Knight's Watch still has available Row and Village Housing at zero cost. All we ask is that you remain active in game and in the town. Please message me directly in game, in discord, or here on the forums to discuss!

17. liam andrew

liam andrew Avatar

Iv been playin for 2 months and am still trying to find a place to keep my things. I tried doing quest for the lot and am stuck due to unforeseen game quest hiccups. id be very interested in a village size home if you have one available?

18. Astor Cerberus

Astor Cerberus Avatar

There certainly is. Reaching out to you on PM.

19. 燕妮爸爸

燕妮爸爸 Avatar

great profit
    tyvm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.