Hooded and unhooded robes please

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by Nadomir, Sep 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nadomir

Nadomir Avatar

Playing a healer-mage I really would love to see a variety of robes to be added to the game. Those with hoods and those without.

And since this is a wishlist:

I would love to have a hooded cloak/robe where you can put the hood up and down (without first needing to remove any head-gear)

I know, that's way more complex than it sounds, but I think it would greatly add to the emersion for many many players.

More fancy dresses and outfits for tailoring, would be great, too...

creedofgod, Acred, Ellrynn and 3 others like this.
  2. Razimus

Razimus Avatar

Hooded robes have already been asked for about 2.1 million times, Larry Parker got me 2.1 million. Anyway, the answer is, not yet, nope, nope, nope, they are planned, as future release, related to the lore. The 'shroud' in shroud of the avatar may be a hooded robe, so it could be end-game content they don't want to be a simply add on purchase.

The shroud will probably look similar to this...

[​IMG]

Acred and High Baron O`Sullivan like this.
  3. Kidain

Kidain Avatar

This is one I have been waiting for in so many games. You say it is complicated but Dark Age of Camelot managed it? Which I have never understood why modern games cannot! They also had guild emblems that went on cloaks and shields. Looked brilliant.

Roycestein Kaelstrom and Acred like this.
  4. creedofgod

creedofgod Avatar

Would be awesome so I could finally get the full leather bonus and wont have to wear cloth hood anymore since leather helmets are so ugly xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.