Hope we do!! Tier 5+

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by scorn, May 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steevodeevo

Steevodeevo Avatar

Remote encounters? Two stages second being higher tier? If this relates to overworld random encounters what am I missing, as I'm unaware of multiple stages of escalating difficulty. Don't tell me I've been failing to trigger some game feature for years? Also I've rarely seen the higher tier overworld encounter, but now that I think of it, not for a number of releases. I've done dozens and all con green, t1-3

2. jiirc

jiirc Avatar

Most, if not all, The animal encounters are a 2 tiered encounter. Kill all the lower animals and a higher tiered animal comes out after you.

In R54, that is going to be extended to more encounters.

Steevodeevo likes this.
  3. Lars vonDrachental

Lars vonDrachental Avatar

Just as @jiirc said at least some of the encounters have a second stage. E.g. in the mentioned deers encounter killing enough of the deers and a dragon may appear, in sheep encounters shepherds appears,…
    This feature is not active in all encounters but (again as jiirc said) they are working on it.
    I think most of the times the encounters direct on or close by roads are “just” T2-3. Encounters that are more remote from roads are more likely T5 (e.g. skeletons around a sarcophagus with candles instead of the ruine) or T1-4 with a seconds stage.

Last edited: May 23, 2018
    Steevodeevo likes this.
  4. Steevodeevo

Steevodeevo Avatar

Didn't know this, thanks. I've avoided overworld animal encounters, thinking them of little value, plus I was worried that going after Deer, Dogs, etc would impact my alignment.

I've done a lot of skelly and bandits, but on the road and as you say these on the road humanoid ones don't seem to have stages right now. I've also been pulled into skelly and bandit encounters rarely that are yellow T5 which is fun and a challenge but they have hardly ever happened for me and not at all recently.. I'm now wondering whether I must have wandered off the road into the wilds of the overworld map to get these.

5. Joe Zhudarak

Joe Zhudarak Avatar

The player base on steam dropped suddenly from 500 to 250 ...and they are keeping the focus on low tier content....it´s huge mistake!!

we need more content like:
    1) meaningful pvp, with guild warfare and faction pvp rewards;
    2) More high end spots to farm with more tier 7+ content;
    3) crafting specializations;
    4) A true FPS and loading time optimization;
    5) Fishing, cartography and treasure integrated;

Last edited: May 25, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.