Hospitallers -- Players Helping Players

Discussion in 'New Player Welcome' started by Elgarion, Apr 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stundorn

Stundorn Avatar

Great, will do later ;-)

Elgarion likes this.
  2. Stundorn

Stundorn Avatar

Takes me some time, but done.

Elgarion likes this.
  3. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

I saw! I got your account activated this morning -- I think you might be our first player with a foreign language as a welcome message on SotAHelp ;)

Stundorn and Numa like this.
  4. Stundorn

Stundorn Avatar

@Elgarion i thought of writing in english too, but just 500 chars.
    If i should change it i can do it, but if germanspeaking only players seek for help they may are glad to read what they unterstand. I can of course help english speaking people to if i unterstand what they want and they unterstand what i try to explain, huopefully not the thing about pool xp and such :eek: :D
    No problem ;)

I dont get an email , checken Spam too, but if you have activated thats fine.
    If i'm around Soltown should i have the title Hospitaller or should i do this everytime?

Elgarion likes this.
  5. Elgarion

Nope, German is perfect -- hoping for all our common languages represented :) I double checked, your account was activated and the email should have been sent. Not sure why it wouldn't have been received. Eitherway, welcome Stundorn!

Stundorn likes this.
  6. Stundorn

Stundorn Avatar

Thanks @Elgarion
    Glad to be part of your Work!!!

Elgarion likes this.
  7. Elgarion

Hospitaller Meeting Minutes
    ALL ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND!

8 January 2017, Sunday 11 Central Time

Discord Text Chat: https://discord.gg/RhXb7qp
    Discord Voice Chat: https://discord.gg/CRz8Bpn

PaxLair TS3 Server: 43.245.163.15:10099

Main Topics:

• New Attendees:
      • Ravalox: MMO's for a long time. Did UO beta testing. ESO experience. Feels bad he missed out on a lot of the beta testing here, but is super happy to be here now. Plans on doing unity work and other dev type work for various projects. Wants to get a town and guild set up for catering towards new players. Always been very conscience of those in need in the gaming environment--very important to him. Is now setting an alarm so he remembers to attend these meetings. In real life, he's a Tier 3 Engineer specializing in disaster recovery, hopes to figure out the Hospitaller !signon !signoff problem using his experience. He's contacting @Berek in an attempt to restore this feature. He's hoping to find the scripts used for the old IRC interface to bring this together.
    • New Player Experiences:
      • Minerva: seeing a huge influx of people, which surprises me. I have not seen so many new people since no wipe. I hope we are not getting complacent in our Hospitaller efforts :)
      • Minerva: The game sink issues are really causing some community frustration. I am doubling down on trying to do FUN things to keep morale up.
        • Folks chimed in that a fix is coming -- standby and be patient ;)
      • Justyn: brought up her child finds the starting sequence very difficult. Once he got out of the opening scene, figured out how combat actually works, things got a lot easier. Started as Melee in Highvale.
        • Ravalox: noticed he's not alone on this one. Found new people have confusion issues at the get-go.
        • People cannot enter starter scenes to render assistance to new players which adds to the difficulty.
        • With 1 character per server concept, Hospitalllers will only be proficient in the starter area they went through AND likely they've been altered since our now persistent characters made that trek so many months ago. It's hard for us to render assistance in these zones.
          • Having our additional character slots might help, so we can have 1 to delete to redo starter areas over and over.
          • QA server can be utilized to relearn the starter areas and to really help with starter zone bug & flow polish
        • Elgarion: doesn't believe the default interface settings are congruent to traditional MMO controls, which are possible, but the UI must be adjusted in Options. Why we start with UI settings that differ from common controls seems odd -- almost like we're trying to show people how they SHOULD play the game, which in no way should be the case. Why not just start with common control settings.
      • Kazyn: seen some returning vets into the mix -- the Beetlebear's are back!
      • Lazarus Long: this is the final stretch, folks -- dig in and get ready, keep at it
      • Kazyn: directed new players to Vyrin & Womby's bookstores to learn about book writing as a profession.
    • In-Game Support Locations or Concepts or Events:
      • Outlander Welcome Center (OWC), Located right outside of Soltown (contact @Bayard )
      • Contact Minerva: We are hosting St Knuts Day which is a low key get together on the 13th: https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...d-bye-to-the-holidays-and-hello-spring.75518/
      • Contact Minerva: On the 15th a Shopping Crafting event. We will have GM mater workers and enchanters available. Crafters for XP gains and deal making. There are a few spots available still for vendors but VERY few , if interested PM ASAP. I tested this market many times before no wipe. It was the first community market in the game and works well. I hope Kayzn can attend because he is an entertuaning barterer
      • Contact Minerva: We will be planning a Date Night for Feb 14 -- reservations should be made in advance.
      • Contact Minerva: I have 6 of the 10 plus coffee shops up and I am filling them with player written books as always. If you would like to donate books that are player written please message me. Also we will be hosting our Author Nights with book signing soon . If you are an author, or know one, please let me know if you are interested in how it works.
      • Contact Minerva: for a secret squirrelly project! Event planners rejoice -- guaranteed to be fun and will recognize the efforts of a prominent community member :)
      • Kazyn: stationing books about PvP and RP throughout various Phoenix Republic locations throughout New Britannia. Needs help also distributing books -- contact him if you have a training area that needs tutorial books.
      • Womby also stated that his bookstores can host training books -- they're happy to post them at each location.
    • Website/Out-of-Game Projects/Events:
      • Elgarion: Don't forget the RPOTA.COM creation / writing contests, run monthly -- lots of prizes given out ($155 in value)
      • Elgarion: no updates as of yet for SotAHelp other than some new FAQ's, low activity still
      • Portalarium Holiday Party: Community created party to take place in Austin Texas January 11th, Wednesday 5-10PM at the Portalarium Studios. All community members welcome to attend. Great chance to meet the Devs! White Elephant Gifts!
      • Elgarion: great way to provide Hospitaller support is to join SotA Streamers and to answer questions as an audience member that other audience members might have (and sometimes even the Streamer!)
        • @Saladid stream has been SUPER effective for informing the populace
    • New Tech:
      • (see new player experience, ideas for helping new players in starter zones)
      • Kazyn: says more refined vendor controls will really help, especially when folks are sharing the use of a vendor. Applies to new player help since we're allowing new players to use our vendors.
      • Justyn reports problems with containers resetting their permissions. Lots of theories as to how this arises from the attendees. Suggestions relating to locking down items from being moved, even by the owner until a checkbox is unselected were provided. Going into deco mode should activate deco toolbar NOT just by dragging or trying to place an item.
    Round the Room:
    • Lazarus Long: good meeting, happy to be here. Lots of new players during holidays, quite unexpected. 2017 tickets on sale: www.sotaconaustin.org
    • Elgarion: (see comments above)
    • Lady Kate (Acred): happy we're starting the meetings back up. Didn't game much during the holidays, but is ready to dive back in. Happy to hear more people are playing.
    • Justyn: glad we're going again -- hopes @Berek reads the minutes.
    • Rada Torment: been busy past 2 weeks, brought in 5 new friends/guild mates. Helping them quite a bit. Steam sale brought the game price down to $20. Sync problems is frustrating for them.
    • Ravalox: great meeting, happy to see these types of events are occurring. Very glad to see that he'll be there for SotACon 2017 www.sotaconaustin.org
    • Stryker Sparhawk: influx of new people. Noticed after the winter ball, saw new people wandered in as event was closing. Keep an eye out for new players :)
    • Temujin: lot of new people of late and throughout the holidays. Noticed steam sale garnered many steam game reviews that were not favorable. Sync issue by have affected this. Noticed veteran players are calling quests bugged which are not, and they're simply lost as to how to complete them.
      • Consensus is to not concentrate on quests until they're all complete and polished. Buggy quests (or simply difficult to figure out or misleading quests) are garnering bad player experiences.
    • Womby: useful meeting, will contact authors and mention RPOTA.COM contest.
    • Kazyn Phoenixfyre: easing back into things after some reason rough life experiences. Noticing a large influx of new and returning old players. Hobloth 4 is coming, November 2017 -- keep your eyes open! https://www.hearthofbritannia.com/events.php
    • Selene: yay meeting!

Last edited: Jan 8, 2017
  8. Berek

Berek Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Reading the minutes as requested! :)

Elgarion, Mykll, Numa and 2 others like this.
  9. Wintermute of CoF

Wintermute of CoF Avatar

The game was half price on Steam all through the holidays, you should maybe pay more attention to that sort of thing ;)

Or just use as many characters as you want in offline mode?

Elgarion and Stundorn like this.
  10. Saladid

Saladid Avatar

ill be streaming all this week! thanks for the shout out @Elgarion !

Elgarion likes this.
  11. Berek

Berek Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Let me know how we can help promote HoBLotH IV when the time comes!

Elgarion likes this.
  12. Elgarion

15 January 2017, Sunday 11 Central Time

Main Topics:

• New Attendees:
      • No new attendees today

• Temujin: ran into new players in Wolves Den, explaining decks to new player can be rather time consuming due to complexity
        • Also said the end of the Path of Love in Malice can be quite difficult... lots of things to do to complete it. People might be under the impression its broken, but its simply complex
      • Elgarion: mentioned a good deck building guide on forums, https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...od-and-how-to-modify-it-for-your-needs.58341/
      • Lazarus still noticing large influx of new players, plenty of new faces to help
      • Stryker noticed lots of new people for Wednesdays event (Portalarium Party)
      • Elgarion: mentioned a good guide to find non-cloned scenes so that new players can look over more polished, closer to end product scene styles (but still many dev changes to come) https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...-cloned-scenes-as-of-today.76464/#post-739231

• Outlander Welcome Center (OWC), Located right outside of Soltown (contact @Bayard )
      • Styker: Westend Fight Club (PvP, one-on-one competitions) training night with @Balec Fares deCani at 3PM Central today https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...westend-fight-club-wfc-sundays-3pm-nbt.64703/
      • Stryker: Blackgate Dojo January class schedule (PvP Lecture and Training), Thursday at 7PM Central, POC is @Belgtor
      • Contact Minerva: On the 15th starting at 3 Central a Shopping Crafting event. We will have GM mater workers and enchanters available. Crafters for XP gains and deal making. There are a few spots available still for vendors but VERY few , if interested PM ASAP. I tested this market many times before no wipe. It was the first community market in the game and works well. I hope Kayzn can attend because he is an entertaining barterer
      • Contact Minerva: We will be planning a Date Night for Feb 14 -- reservations should be made in advance.
      • Contact Minerva: I have 6 of the 10 plus coffee shops up and I am filling them with player written books as always. If you would like to donate books that are player written please message me. Also we will be hosting our Author Nights with book signing soon . If you are an author, or know one, please let me know if you are interested in how it works.
      • Contact Minerva: for a secret squirrelly project! Event planners rejoice -- guaranteed to be fun and will recognize the efforts of a prominent community member :)
      • Lazarus: IronMaiden's fundraiser to assist with his fight with cancer, please render your assistance to this prominent and beloved community member https://www.gofundme.com/dougs-chemo-relief-sota-cta By donating over $100 to the charity, people can then bid on his in-game belongings. You also get an in-game cloak (black and silver) if you contribute $25 plus. Read more about this at https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/?p=67524#IronMaiden
      • Be sure to track down @Bowen Bloodgood to attend his astronomy class (RP Event) today at 3:30 PM Central
      • Role-Player Meet and Greet (RP Event), @Larawyn Skjaldmaer. 2PM Central Today at Bastion's Point

• Elgarion: reminder you can post your event as a live item in progress on SotAHelp (SotAHelp captures what is needed, offered or occurring)
      • Portalarium Holiday Party: be sure to check out these links to various video's of Portalarium's Holiday Party
      • Ravalox: has been helping Jakub White with NPC placement in towns on SotAMap. Reminder to folks that POT owners can claim towns and arrange their housing layouts using the edit tools. Reminder to house owners can claim housing lots in non-POT towns (POT owners must assign homes in to players in POT maps).
      • Acred: found an old SotA Support site she didn't know existed, a whole section to SotAWiki she hadn't found before http://sotawiki.net/sota/Community:Player_support_index
      • Lazarus: found this SotA Support site he hadn't discovered before http://sotalistings.com
      • Lazarus said there's also another auction website, http://www.grimytraders.com/

• New Tech:
      • Ravalox: Discord Bot Status (for allowing discord users to flag themselves as Hospitallers), Ravalox has been trying to get the IRC coding used by Ultima Codex folks, they're searching for it. He's been still working from scratch however, and plans to have something called SotABot and will host the temporary IRC portion on his end, but the Bot would need to be authorized by the Ultima Codex folks since they're moderating this Discord server. (IRC Bot is a temporary fix, a Discord Bot is the permanent solution)
    Round the Room:
    • Lazarus Long: great meeting, happy to be here
    • Elgarion: fantastic meeting for such a small group, thank you all!
    • Lady Kate (Acred): looking at initiatives for the past 3 years, impressed by the list of projects that have ensued during that time. Noticed some initiatives are not aimed at new players, and hoping to refocus some of them to have new player support concepts built within them. Yay meeting!
    • Ravalox: great meeting, happy to be here, looking forward to next week
    • Stryker Sparhawk: good meeting, appreciated all the input, wonders how we'd prioritize certain initiatives, Learning Pathways was brought up again @Winfield 's training plan idea
    • Temujin: noticing that veteran players who've not experienced certain aspects of the game and are becoming "new" to crafting or questing for instance. Seems the Hospitaller program still can render a lot of aid to vets within our ranks.

13. Larawyn Skjaldmaer

Larawyn Skjaldmaer Avatar

Thank you for the minutes.

Solazur and Elgarion like this.
  14. Elgarion

22 January 2017, Sunday 11 Central Time

Main Topics:

• New Attendees:
      • @Mykll Valiant : NFL is winding down, so more time for New Player Support meetings
      • @WrathPhoenix : noticing all kinds of new faces, seen a trend of new players still coming in. Noticed a lot of new folks doing the Hospitaller concept on their own, using the tag. Seems the concept is growing.
      • @Temujin : noticing in Discord, new players are also Hospitalling in that aspect, lots of new faces helping out in Discord in the General and Hospitaller chat channels.
      • @Lazarus Long : still hanging out in new areas and highly populated areas, ready to assist as people are in need.
      • @Winfield : a new initiative, similar to this one, has started for Role-Playing in Shroud of the Avatar. If you're interested in joining this initiative, please contact @Winfield or @Larawyn Skjaldmaer
    • New Tech:
      • @Winfield brought up the Learning Pathways concept which has been on hold, looking for support on rejuvenating the concept. Draft of Pathway System at SotAWiki.net
      • @Elgarion : noticed a lot of new pop-ups and tutorial messages in the game, they seem wonderfully helpful. Not sure if a single iteration of the message is enough. For instance, perhaps the first 10 times I enter a POT, I get the message about POT's. Or perhaps they're triggered every time I enter one unless I disable the tutorial. I might not be understanding how they work currently, however.
      • @Ravalox : Discord Bot progress... got in contact with the right people. Ultima Codex said Berek was good with the concept. Asked if Ultima Codex had the software needed, and finally Ravalox got in touch with Lord Violator, who shared the source code he used to make the old bot. But unfortunately the latest version of the code was lost, but snippets of the code was retrieved and Ravalox is now hard at work on the project now that he can move forward. LOTS of functionality will return to the SotA Discord server if this bot gets rebuilt. (The room rejoiced!)
    Round the Room:
    • @Berek : (nudging you in case you'd like to peruse the minutes)
    • @Lazarus Long : another great meeting, yay meeting! Nothing crazy to report. Light is at the end of the tunnel.
    • @Elgarion : happy to be hear, loves seeing all the great work out there
    • @Acred : thinks things will be getting busier and busier in regards to new player support in the coming months, get ready!
    • @Mal Hari : great meeting
    • @Mykll Valiant : Nothing to add, just neat to hear it live than read the notes later.
    • @Ravalox : R38 is looking great with the sneak peaks into Dev+. Seeing some new AND old faces now in-game after a hiatus.
    • @Temujin : seeing a lot more folks using /zone chat, so be sure to enable it if you hope to maximize your helping capabilities
    • @Winfield : Berek and Winfield will join forces at the PaxSouth meet and greet coming up, http://south.paxsite.com/
    • @WrathPhoenix : appreciates the input and the continuation to push forward. Stated he's back in full force again.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
    Lord-Galiwyn, Rada Torment and Acred like this.
  15. Thexedor Markhamm

Thexedor Markhamm Avatar

Hail Hospitallers - @Elgarion

Thanks for your good works. @Lazarus Long mentioned I should get you an image of the Iron Maiden Relief Fund Cloak, so here it is:

[​IMG]

Elgarion and Volman2003 like this.
  16. Lazarus Long

Lazarus Long Avatar

Yea saw the above text and it needed correcting :(

Great Looking Cloak BTW!

Laz

17. Ragnarr Lodbrok

Ragnarr Lodbrok Avatar

very nice cloak to help a good man out.

Elgarion likes this.
  18. Elgarion

Very nice! A beautiful cloak for a beautiful cause!

Volman2003 and Thexedor Markhamm like this.
  19. Elgarion

29 January 2017, Sunday 11 Central Time

Main Topics:

• New Attendees:
      • No new attendees

• @Lazarus Long : Ran into a new player that he ran into at DragonCon (Johnny Redshirt), loving seeing the new players coming in.
      • @WrathPhoenix : noticing a lot of new folks coming in as well, especially returning old players
      • @WrathPhoenix : people wondering how the new enchanting/masterworking now works with R38. @Elgarion pointed out there is a new @Lace video which explains the changes,
      • @Minerva : seeing kickstarter backers peeking in and seeing what's going on, noticed Rustic Dragon is also afoot
      • @Temujin : some great interactions with new players, here's an example of one of Temujin's interactions, https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...6641198080/Screenshot_2017-01-28_16.26.14.png
      • @Temujin : old players coming back are surprised by the requirement for recipes (less discovery possible).
      • @Stryker Sparhawk : learned some recipes prior to cut-off of recipe changes, and having known it before has not enabled the teaching capability of having known it and the user cannot try to relearn it in hopes to activate the teaching state. He'll test again to see if this is still a bug.

• Contact @Minerva : We will be planning a Date Night for Feb 14 -- reservations should be made in advance. This is going to be an in-game restaurant with romantic seating. Strolling musicians will be present. Menu, a nice valentine's dinner for in-game lovers.
      • Contact @Minerva : I have 6 of the 10 plus coffee shops up and I am filling them with player written books as always. If you would like to donate books that are player written please message me. Also we will be hosting our Author Nights with book signing soon . If you are an author, or know one, please let me know if you are interested in how it works.
      • Contact @Minerva : for a secret squirrelly project! Event planners rejoice -- guaranteed to be fun and will recognize the efforts of a prominent community member :)
      • @Lazarus Long : IronMaiden's fundraiser to assist with his fight with cancer, please render your assistance to this prominent and beloved community member https://www.gofundme.com/dougs-chemo-relief-sota-cta By donating over $100 to the charity, people can then bid on his in-game belongings. You also get an in-game cloak (purple and silver) if you contribute $25 plus. Read more about this at https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/?p=67524#IronMaiden . Also, there's another fund drive for this effort on 20th of February, firework donations are welcome: https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...elethon-iron-maidens-chemo-relief-fund.76811/
      • Be sure to track down @Bowen Bloodgood to attend his astronomy class (RP Event) today at 3:30 PM Central
      • Role-Player Meet and Greet (RP Event), @Larawyn Skjaldmaer. 2PM Central Sunday's at Bastion's Point
      • @Rosemourne : A Rose From Sequanna Services offered to new and returning Avatars https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...services-for-new-and-returning-players.77148/
      • @WrathPhoenix : Jenny's birthday is tonight, and it'll be in Celestial Gardens, an island between Elad's Lighthouse and Britanny. 7PM Central is the kick off time. Fireworks donations are welcome ;)

• Tune in for @Berek 's Hangout each Friday at 4PM CST (unless there was a Postmortem that week) -- great prizes and insight into the game development: https://www.twitch.tv/shroudoftheavatar
      • @WrathPhoenix stated @Violation Clauth is taking on the challenge of Avatars Circle / the community event calendar. Contact Violation if you need assistance getting events posted. This calendar is getting a facelift -- please give it another shot if you stopped using it in the past. It's going to get a lot of new attention and improvement.
      • @Elgarion is getting depressed by all of trolls out in social media trashing the game. Hopes people, if they truly like the game or see the amazing potential, to state so on social media and in steam reviews.
      • @Elgarion : sotahelp as has 3 new vids loaded on SotAHelp (Lace's)
      • @Stryker Sparhawk : be sure to log out of the SotA website and check out the new splash page for the site -- lots of changes there.

• New Tech:
      • @Ravalox : got the bot ready for the Hospitaller meetings, now TS3 and Discord are talking again. He's still working on the bot so people can log in and out as Hospitallers (as well as other functions) on the Discord SotA Server.
      • @Stryker Sparhawk : The floating ship/platform in Blood Bay has opened up some new tech for the game with lots of potential. Be sure to also play with the geysers that shoot you into the air.
    Round the Room:
    • @Lazarus Long : lots of new players, happy to be here.
    • @Elgarion : happy to be here
    • @Minerva : happy to be here, been a while since she's been able to attend. If you missed the party, Amber said it went over 8 hours and well over 100 people attended. @Roper Docholiday 's b'day party, happy birthday!
    • @Roper Docholiday : has decided to move on other Hospitaller activities, taking a break from these meetings.
    • @Ravalox : zone chat has also been a great resource for Ravalox, great way to provide in-game near global directions to new players, yay meeting!
    • @Temujin : zone chat has been a great resource for helping new players, and zone chat also works in the Overland map.
    • @Stryker Sparhawk : little interaction with new people of late, but encountered new items to research
    • @WrathPhoenix : good meeting, new scale of new players arriving, primary mandate is to help these new players. Expresses thanks to Ravalox for the bridge between Discord and TS3 and his work on the Discord Bot.

20. Elgarion

5 February 2017, Sunday 11 Central Time

Main Topics:

• New Attendees:
      • No new attendees

• Lazarus: ran a UO shard for some time, ran into a new player in Soltown, and bumped into a player who played on his shard. Small world! Gave him a tour. User complained of constant patches, but Laz explained that's common after a new release, and they should slow down. Big influx of new players. Seeing new Hospitallers as well.
      • Kazyn: players returning to the game, peeking back in to see the changes. Overall, they're enjoying the new content! Enchanting and Masterworking seems to be a confusing item for folks, highly complex system of crafting.
      • Temujin: also running into a lot of people returning to the game.
      • Stryker: returning players are confused by the recipe system, that they're not all discoverable now. Finds he has to manage their expectations a bit.
      • Off-topic: folks noticing that Owl's Head is still a strong trade for hub regardless of Britanny opening up. Generic recipe vendor in Solania is gone. Folks finding recipes is more challenging because of this. None of the crafting sites record if the recipe is reteachable, discoverable etc.
      • Galiwyn: folks not aware of Hospitallers and what they are coming into the game the first time.
      • Elgarion: mentioned folks don't even begin to look for outside resources until they become confused.
      • Kazyn: He's writing a tip about the events book, guide books in the inventory.
      • Lazarus: Here's the link to submit new screen loading tips: https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?threads/tips-of-the-avatar-submit-yours.73086/

• Tune in for @Berek 's Hangout each Friday at 4PM CST (unless there was a Postmortem that week) -- great prizes and insight into the game development: https://www.twitch.tv/shroudoftheavatar
      • Kazyn: noticed something about bots. Asked Ravalox if he can also have a bot that allows Berek to feed between Twitch and Discord so Berek can see people trying to be noticed for prizes. Ravalox stated there's a an API Hook being developed by Discord to do such things, and is working with Twitch.
      • Jack Knyfe: brought up the the Discord Bot issue that went down when IRC went down. Ravalox is working on that, see next section, New Tech.

• New Tech:
      • @Ravalox : got the bot ready for the Hospitaller meetings, now TS3 and Discord are talking again. He's still working on the bot so people can log in and out as Hospitallers (as well as other functions) on the Discord SotA Server. UPDATE: found good structured bot that's out there that he's emulating, which has excellent source code. He's modifying it for these purposes. First step, the Hospitaller !signon !signoff ability. That portion will be complete soon!
      • Kazyn: players need a way to get the new player books back in their inventory, perhaps the guide vendors in the new player towns. They should also be on display as deco items in new player areas in case they don't notice they're in their inventory.
      • Kazyn: wants in-game bulletin boards for in-game advertisements for events, support locations, so the folks who wander around confused OR simply refuse to use outside websites have this resource. Said also the books in the inventory sometimes are not noticed by players initially.

Round the Room:

• @Lazarus Long : Happy to be here, sharing ideas. Happy to see influx of new players. Keep on focus, the light is at the end of the tunnel!
    • @galiwyn : Enjoyed the meeting, happy to contribute
    • @Elgarion :
    • @Jack Knyfe : (afk)
    • @Minerva :
    • @Ravalox : Great reason to get up on a Sunday morning!
    • @Temujin : Happy to be here, might not be here the next two meetings for out-of-state training. See you when he gets back!
    • @Stryker Sparhawk : Great meeting, on Laz's mention of it, LOTS of fast changes to come to our way in the upcoming releases, some will be quite life-changing
    • @WrathPhoenix : meeting went well, backs Laz and Stryker, lots of balance changes coming! Easy street for some players might be gone soon, so stay current on the changes so the Hospitallers can help as best they can!
    • @Selene noctua : yay meetings!

Rada Torment and Berek like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.