Hot bar issue for skills , please help

Discussion in 'New Player Welcome' started by Billy Wonder, Mar 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Billy Wonder

Billy Wonder Avatar

The skill hot bar is not allowing to drop skills from skill menu. It drags to location and upon releasing nothing is added. First few days of game play they were added and showing now hot bar is empty and not allowing to add them back. Please help

2. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo Avatar

Hi Billy,
    Welcome.
    Next time you are at a trainer i think you need to say the words 'ultility bar' or something like that and he/she will train it to you.
    It's been a while since i had to do it, so the words may be different. scroll across the bottom til you see something similar

hope this helps

Cheers

Billy Wonder likes this.
  3. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

"Advanced Techniques" I believe is the keyword to learn additional concepts at an adventure trainer.

Also, here's a guide on deck design and combat bar manipulation made by Anpu: https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?threads/player-basics-a-basic-combat-deck.161313/

Also, please make sure that "Require Control Key to Drag Toolbar in Combat" setting in INTERFACE options is not negatively affecting how you'd like to control your combat bar.

Please keep in mind also, you have a utility (out-of-combat) bar and a combat bar, and certain combat related skills cannot be placed on your utility bar.

Hope this helps :)

FrostII, Billy Wonder and Anpu like this.
  4. Billy Wonder

Billy Wonder Avatar

Thank you both , it turns out my combat deck had been unequipped for some reason unknowingly and being new i was unaware of how to turn it back on until i read the link you supplied Elgarion , thank you again

FrostII, Anpu and Grimbone like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.