How can I increase truth?

Discussion in 'Quests & Lore' started by Bink, Jun 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bink

Bink Avatar

I have been playing since persistence and since my first quests in Resolute, the oracle tell me I disdain truth.
    I think that's because of a quest back then and I lied to the NPC who was in love with the waitress in the tavern.
    Can I do something to rise the truth?

Bink

2. Vyrin

Vyrin Avatar

Part of the reason the virtue calculations aren't exposed is LB et al. don't want people min/maxing or otherwise intentionally adjusting their scores. In LB's mind, you're supposed to be presented with dilemmas and respond as you think is best, and then see the results of your actions. Most questing right now doesn't present substantial dilemmas, there's a way to go on quality and providing real choices. Anyway, you do get some "understanding" (maybe-ish?) of virtue-like stuff when you do the main storyline, but it wasn't very enlightening then either. Right now, the main effect will be the color of the item you receive at the end of the main storyline, and the color doesn't affect its stats, so it really doesn't matter.

One guess if you really are concerned about it is tell everyone your real name and don't steal anything.

3. Armeleon Vesaz

Armeleon Vesaz Avatar

Run around town(s) spamming "My name is Real Name". Works on most NPCs, if the town has "new" NPCs. So all the path towns works etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.