How does one make a Mystical Chain of Power

Discussion in 'Crafting & Gathering' started by Drya, Jun 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drya

Drya Avatar

I have GM blacksmithing and have learned the Mystical Chain of Power recipe. I have all the materials needed to craft the item, which I believe is also known as the Warlock chain. What I do not have is the recipe for the Copper Chain of Elemental Power or for the Iron Chain of Mystic Power. Are these extremely rare recipes? If so, where do they drop? Someone told me the recipes used to be discoverable, but I've been unable to "discover" them. My searchs on Google have turned up descriptions of the materials required to craft the two chains, but not where/how these recipes can be obtained. Also no videos I could find on You Tube. I'm stymied.

Does anyone know where or how I can obtain these elusive recipes so I can craft a Mystical Chain of Power? If so, would you please show me the way to acquire them?

2. Lained

Lained Avatar

3. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

I think they are just rare, random drops from supply bundles. At least, that was what I was told when I asked the same question. A few people claim they drop from Tharsis Vrul, but I've gotten about half a dozen of the mystical chain recipes, and none of the copper/iron chain recipes. If they do drop from a specific mob, nobody's talking.

Most of @Mac2's vendors have them for not-awful prices. (Check the vendor towns, or Owl's Head.) Others tend to have them fairly expensive. I've decided for this one, I'm going do it the hard way and collect everything personally, so I expect I'll never make one.

Drya likes this.
  4. Jefe

Jefe Avatar

The iron chain and copper chain recipes can drop from bosses. I have gotten them to drop from killing Torc Dawl and I think Tharsis Vrul. The Mystic Chain recipe drops similarly from them. I tend to find mystic chain recipe is a more frequent drop than the copper or iron chain recipes.

Drya likes this.
  5. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael Bug Hunter

I found a few of those recipes. They are expensive. May be at Novia Market or Crafters Town.
    Recipes about 80,000 - 120,000 last time I saw one.
    Or just try and ask in Traders chat :)

Unfortunately the recipe is not teachable, so I can't tell you :(

Each chain needs 4 special Rings and 4 wire.
    A ring can be bought for about 4,000 - 5,000 Gold.

If you need chains urgent, just visit my vendor at Outlander Welcome center, he must have one of each - or mail me:
    I sell copper and iron chains normally for 19,999 Gold.

Drya likes this.
  6. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

The iron and copper chain recipes come from bosses. Dragons, boss trolls, boss demons and the phoenix can drop them, but they are kinda rare. I sell the recipes for 40k, but you can find them for 25k sometimes.

Jaesun, Drya and Paladin Michael like this.
  7. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael Bug Hunter

That's a good price :) Never saw them less than 80,000!

Drya likes this.
  8. Drya

Drya Avatar

Thank you so much for your help! I purchased the Iron Chain of Mystic Power from Li. A friend sent me the recipe for the Copper Chain of Elemental Power and I am the proud possessor of a Mystical Chain of Power! Plus, I got well over 400,000 in crafting xp. :D

CatherineRose and Jaesun like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.