How much progress have we made?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Toxic_Knight, Feb 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toxic_Knight

Toxic_Knight Avatar

While it's immensely clear that there is a lot of work left to do on the game across the board from combat to crafting. I have to wonder how close we are to seeing a full, non-early access game released in all its glory (and all its horror). How far have we come from the initial kickstarter to now?

majoria70 likes this.
  2. Lord-Galiwyn

Lord-Galiwyn Avatar

Toxic, I have only been involved for the last 14 months, but it has leaped so far since jan of last year, i can see a A;pha of Bet testing phase coming it a couple of months.

3. dorkish

dorkish Avatar

it's getting there, still too slowly but then it's always too slow :) we finaly got to get our first look at Novia and it's starting to look good and while they got unity 5 up and running they still have a lot work to do with it game is still running very slow in the major citys and we probably won't get a idea of how good the game will look till cpl more releases but they are getting there:)

majoria70 likes this.
  4. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Toxic_Knight. I am having a great time bugs and all. I so love the Novia map it is truly wonderful.:)

5. TheMadHermit

TheMadHermit Avatar

Toxic_Knight recently Richard said we were 70% feature complete and 20% content complete so we have a ways to go.

Jack Knyfe likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.