Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

How to get fixed Short Assassin's Leggings and Pattern

Discussion in 'Release 44 Bug Forum' started by Serafina, Aug 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Serafina

Serafina Portalarian Emeritus

We recently fixed the leggings that come with the Add-on Store items Short Assassin's Armor (digital) and Short Assassin's Armor Pattern Pack (digital). The leggings that come with the short set should not have any coattails attached to them.

If you bought either of these before the fix, you will need to go to your bank and hit Claim Rewards. You should get "Short Assassin's Leggings" or "Short Assassin's Leggings Pattern" x 6 in your bank.

Please keep in mind that if you equip the old version of the leggings with the Short Chest piece, you will still see the coattails.

Sorry for the confusion, everyone! Let me know if you have questions.

2. Lightiger8

Lightiger8 Avatar

@Serafina
    So I purchased the assassins long coattails on the store. I then mixed and matched items for my outfit and had on a different set of pants. Once the item was fixed or in my case broken, I had no longer the coattails that I was wanting for my outfit. I now do not use the item for it doesn't serve the purpose that I bot it for. I would really like it if the coattails would be put back on to the chest peace, after all they are coattails.

Also if you put the curser over the eternal patter for the assassins chest long it shows coattails in the description window, as well if you put the curser over the assassins leggings it doesn't show coattails in the description window.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
  3. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

I have to agree, it doesn't make sense to have Coat Tails not on the Coat. It really limits the outfits use, and is unfortunate that it changed after they were already on sale.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.