Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Huge improvement to locked decks. Now we need a tweak...

Discussion in 'Release 45 QA Feedback Forum' started by Sir Leonard, Aug 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Leonard

Sir Leonard Localization Team

Loved the "Hold Glyph for charge" on locked decks... but i think that caused a little imbalance over unlocked decks, cause now it is just too good to cast magic in 5 stacks with one button.

We need unlocked decks now the ability to "draw" the same glyph into the same slot as a new charge of that glyph in some conditions:

- Glyph is drawed to first avaliable (empty) slot, as of today;
    - But if a same glyph is drawed and NO SLOT AVALIABLE:
    1. Is this glyph already occupying a slot? If so, add one charge to that glyph. Reset decay on slot. (hint it with a sound and a small glow or EFX on affected glyph)
    2. No fitting slot avaliable; check for next glyph (as of now).

This should "Balance" things back again. What do you think?
    @Chris

Thanks.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2017
  2. Mortanius

Mortanius Avatar

Same :)

Sir Leonard likes this.
  3. Odyssey2001

Odyssey2001 Avatar

I agree its a possible solution... although its still a huge favor to the locked desks as apposed to the unlocked. we need the unlocked decks to also charge if we hold the button down as well as others glyphs be drawn up in other slots but with a Focus drain.. so if a users wants to charge and also have other glyphs be pulled up as well it will cost the user Focus to do so.. Maybe even a new skill in the Focus Tree but I would recommend at this point of the games dev to leave this new skill to episode 2 :).. We really need to tidy up and release this game and get more players :)

4. Sir Leonard

Sir Leonard Localization Team

Nah, i don't like the idea of "more of the same" to different playstiles. We already have one deck with charge... don't need the other to "copy" that. Hence why i suggested a different balance approach to unlocked. Same mechanics, add some flavor, that's it. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.