Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

I am stuck in a revolving door

Discussion in 'Release 36 Feedback Forum' started by Jace3, Nov 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jace3

Jace3 Avatar

I worked for months to be able to leave Serpent Spine foothills. I GM'd carpentry from scrapping weapons and harvested resources to make a few things. I got comfortable handling 4 mobs at once and i knew it was time to leave. 11 days ago I went to the Twin Foothills and found a challenge again. I even ventured into a mine for the first time in several patches having built my adv level to 67. I was handling the mobs in the mine ok not great but comfortably.
    Now with todays patch I am back to SS fighting green mobs with more hit points. I have to lock every skill I have to gain any exp points. I have to say I feel myself getting tired of doing this. I am not progressing I am stuck in a revolving door going in circles.

moko, Beaumaris and Tahru like this.
  2. Lord Ravnos

Lord Ravnos Avatar

Cally likes this.
  3. Arya Stoneheart

Arya Stoneheart Avatar

Yeah tried to move on to Twins Foothills since the enemies in Serpent's Spine are green, but now the yellow thugs are too hard so I am also stuck in Serpent's Spine. I started a thread to recommend that the color labels be increased and XP rewards increased to be even with other ones.

Cally likes this.
  4. Knightguy

Knightguy Avatar

Yea Twins is totally rediculous now, not worth the xp drain vs gain. With all the time I spend trying to kill mobs with more health my XP gain goes to the shitter.

Cally likes this.
  5. Jace3

Jace3 Avatar

For me @67 I think they should be yellow again. The fighters anyway, maybe not the Ruffians. I hate to think what the Kobolds are like in the mine.

Knightguy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.