Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

I have a quest stage for the "Path of the Oracle", but I haven't even started it

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by shathiell, Jan 23, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shathiell

shathiell Avatar

Title: Bad quest stage
    Reproduction Rate: Unsure (First time)
    Blocker? Potentially if I am not up to that yet? Unsure of overall impact to story

Details:

I was in Crooked Shank, collecting the key off the table for the Elf Prison (as per below screenshot):
    [​IMG]

When I picked it up, it re-appeared then I all of a sudden had this quest stage in my journal:

[​IMG]

My current quest stage for the whole story is I am on the love story and up to rescuing Sequanna from Malice and I have completed the Truth and Courage story quests. I am concerned that with this stage of a quest just randomly popping up in my journal I might not be able to complete earlier stages. I am also concerned that this is even possible :(

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

@PeteWi The Disoriented had the same thing happen in crooked shank in late october. we were discussing it with @Attenwood some by pm, but i don't know if he attached a number to it then.

3. PeteWi The Disoriented

PeteWi The Disoriented Avatar

Yes, there is definitely something about that scene, perhaps even that house location, that triggers that quest. I was on the upper floors when it was added to the quest log.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.