I have the Shroud!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shathiell, Mar 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gregg247

Gregg247 Avatar

Congratulations! I agree that the Grannus Collossus was tough. I think its my least favorite scene in the entire game. Those gates trap me with high-level enemies every single time!

shathiell likes this.
  2. Thadeus Crook

Thadeus Crook Avatar

That's really great for you to have the Shroud! Congratulations!

shathiell likes this.
  3. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

I would have agreed with you until about a month ago when I finally grokked Grannus to the point where I felt like a ninja slipping through it. The trick to the cannibal areas is speed. The first one needs a wolf speed potion, but the second one I can get through with a single Dash. After that it's a lot about stealth (Silent Movement can be really nice) and knowing where the baddies are and aren't.

After learning these techniques, I was able to completely solo two mid-level alts to the Shroud, ending up in the low AL50s. The most recent was last week, with the entire series of quests done in one day. If you're creative enough, you can always come up with hard modes.

But I still don't like to go in the area around the Grannus statue, there there are just too many of them in the same place, and I die quickly when outnumbered.

shathiell likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.