Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

I have weirdness in my mouse control, toggle cursor...

Discussion in 'Release 44 Bug Forum' started by SmokerKGB, Aug 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SmokerKGB

SmokerKGB Avatar

I generally use my mouse to move (so mouse movement is checked) and I use "hold tab for cursor" (tab cursor toggle is checked), now what happens is I converse with an NPC to Buy or use a crafting station or accidently click my pet (causing the interface to open), when these are open my controls are reversed back to default.

My mouse only looks, my hold tab doesn't work, but does toggle back to cursor...

When conversing with NPCs, my backpack sometimes opens and sometimes it doesn't, using "I" to close & reopen my pack generally fixes the weirdness, along with tabbing...

When in combat, my pets interface opens and I can't move using the mouse & right button, holding both L & R buttons allows me to move, it returns to normal after closing the pet interface. I'm using a grizzly bear as a pet, so they push the enemy behind me and I don't turn to attack...

To reproduce, make sure both boxes are checked for "use mouse movement & tab cursor toggle", then go to any NPC with an inventory and dbl click them to start a conversation using the reticle, click "Buy" using the cursor, their interface opens and you have mouse look active with a cursor you can't control. Use "I" to open your pack and everything is normal.

I'm not sure how to explain it any better, but it's getting real annoying...

8/21/2017 1:03 AM
    Title:
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?
    Details:
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8) System RAM: 32718
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 GPU RAM: 4027
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.645.Date.08.03.17
    Area: Braemar
    Area Display Name: Braemar
    Loc: (-77.4, 27.1, -9.4)
    Debug: QnJhZW1hcnx8KC03Ny4zOTYsIDI3LjA1OCwgLTkuNDE3KXwoMCwgMC44MDMsIDAsIDAuNTk2KXw0ODIuMzY2MnwyMS4wNTU4OXwxLjI1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.