Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

I love it! Keep up the great work.

Discussion in 'Release 2 Feedback' started by thekroax, Jan 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thekroax

thekroax Avatar

I know it is not really a helpful text but I simply wanted to share that I really love what I have seen so far.

Please stay on that path you have been on so far!

Golem Dragon likes this.
  2. NRaas

NRaas Avatar

I agree with this sentiment.

If I were looking for another cookie-cutter MMO, with their grinding and coddling, there are plenty of other choices available out there now.

Something innovation and different, and a feel of the classic Ultima: That is definitely worth my time and effort (and money).

Can't wait to see how the rest of the systems shape up. )

Golem Dragon and thekroax like this.
  3. Golem Dragon

Golem Dragon Avatar

thanks for the optimism guys... so many seem to be frustrated but we are so early in development that many in the community seem to forget how much work and how far things will come yet... personally I am stoked... if combat is awesome I will be so happy... crafting needs tweaking still but that was why we had the R2 period... to test things, help debug, etc.... many great things so far and communication is doing lots of good...

Lord Baldrith likes this.
  4. 3devious

3devious Avatar

Do NOT coddle them! Do you hear that sharp crack? That is the sound of a whip that will become all too familiar if I am not chasing my husband around Owl's Head this fall. Good job on the test now get back to work!

If you start complimenting them they are going to expect all kinds of crazy stuff like fair pay and civil rights. We fed and educated our children and look at the mess we're in now!

sent from the future using my Coleco Adam

Golem Dragon and NRaas like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.