Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

I love the global Bank ...

Discussion in 'Release 57 Feedback' started by Cherico, Sep 4, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cherico

Cherico Avatar

... but i don't love the "location" where i placed anything into the bank. Before the global bank it makes sense to see, where is a thing stored, but now? When i have stored leather in Aerie and i put another leather into the bank in Brittany, it needs another space in the bank (it does not stack automatically).

When i want to stack these items, i have to drag the leather from Aerie out of the bank and put it back, so both is placed in in Brittany.

Can you remove the location now?

2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

Witcheypoo and Cherico like this.
  3. Sketch_

Sketch_ Avatar

What I've been doing is I'll put all my leather crafting items into a bag, right? Then when I go to the bank I just drag the bag into my inventory, open it - organize, then drop the bag back into the bank. This is basically the same thing you're doing... But I've noticed when i'm gathering resources I'll wind up with certain items that can be organized into the same "folder". I have a similar bag for all my ores and metals, one for reagents, so on.

Now where did I put my fancy doublet? Ah yes - I was at that party in that PoT..
    Oh, my leather tailoring items are in central Brittany...

It was a little bit of a nuisance when I initially tried to open my containers and they would only move into my inventory, it seemed like a strange extra step.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.