I Love the way Kingsport is developing in Land Rush.

Discussion in 'Player Created Resources' started by Toff, Aug 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toff

Toff Avatar

I was lucky enough to claim a lot in Kingsport. It's the center of the universe if you think about it. Short run to Owls head, quick boat ride to central Brittney bank and market place. It's also a small town so I'm hoping Lagg will never get bad. It has most everything you need, sewers, bank, lot's of NPC's, Oracle. And my hat is off to the industrious players who made the first three lots all "Farm" land with vendor stands, it's like a farmers market, just what a small town needs. Now I will complain a little about the 4 village water deeds on the river, all 4 spots are light houses, this gets a little annoying at night with all the crazy lighting effects, but hey that in itself is unique. Yes, I'm very pleased at how the town is turning out, it also has a good mix of different home sizes and styles (other than the stupid lighthouses) so the town has a nice non-cookie cutter feel to it. As of this post there is still about 5 row homes unclaimed so if you are looking for a great place to call home come check out Kingsport.

Acred, Rofo and Retlaw like this.
  2. Drocis the Devious

Drocis the Devious Avatar

I was wondering if anyone else picked up on this.

I have a spot there too, for this reason. It's been very helpful to me during the early going of persistence. I'm looking forward to Kingsport being an important part of trade between the Hidden Vale and Novia for many years to come.

Acred and Toff like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.