1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

I need fire I could hang on the walls...

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Time Lord, May 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

I need fire I can hang on the walls the same as a picture or anything else that can hang on a wall.

A place that's on fire would satisfy allot of people's hopes and dreams! :)~TL~
    [​IMG]

2. Echondas

Echondas Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

Like a wall brazier? I usually use the wall candles or whatever they are called - although i wish resizing them affected the light output — maybe a good wishlist for @Elgarion

Time Lord likes this.
  3. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

i think he means vfx, like an actual patch of wall that looks like it's on fire

Time Lord, Anpu and Violet Ronso like this.
  4. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

Yes, like a wall or all walls are on fire. Something like this could be sold in a set of 3 (or whatever),
    with each "Splatter of Fire" looking different from each other, the same as our (1200 coto):

"Blood Splatter, 19 Pack"
    [​IMG]
    Some scattered fire like this! :)

Sorgin Txakal likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.