i salvaged my nice helm of courage by mistake

Discussion in 'New Player Welcome' started by SonicX, Dec 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eli

eli Avatar

more like, sota has so many frustrating extra clicks in the crafting system, that you're conditioned into just clicking the buttons and not reading.

2. Duke William of Serenite

Duke William of Serenite Avatar

I dont see why there cant be a "Are you sure you want to delete Helm of Courage?".

majoria70 likes this.
  3. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

Quest reset is via the gear menu in the screen right after you log in. But it's all or nothing.

You should probably still bug report it. I remember when the Cloak of Virtue (the one that glows based on your virtue, that they gave us at persistence) was salvageable. I reported it, and it eventually got fixed.

If they're going to make a one-time reward from a quest salvageable, they should at least make it drop a pattern. Otherwise it should be marked no-salvage. And maybe later on they can implement a system where you can mark things as "I don't want to throw this away".

There is, but it's the same "are you sure" that you get for any item. If there was anything special for this item, they would have had to set it up roughly the same way as a "no salvage" attribute, and it could still get overlooked. And there's no such warning for salvage anyhow.

The worst is when you have multiple items selected and it just says "do you want to delete these 15 items?" without telling you what they are. There was once a big problem with that where multiple items in your inventory would be selected when you thought only one was selected. I think that was mostly fixed by not having selections stick around so much.

Tiina Onir likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.