Idea

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jayfire, Sep 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayfire

Jayfire Avatar

Look loot has been a huge thing lately and the whole time but we all agree something should be done, so I'm curious about a few things and have some suggestions.

First of all the supply bundle was a great step in the right direction but lt looks at some just common human nature for a second is lame.

On all humanoids we get very low gold and a weapon, never armor.... which should be added just fyi that's weird do we really destroy it so bad nothing is every salvageable or does no one ever wear armor besides avatars...

On that note are not the elves and bandits hunting for food or mining for there own resources like how do they even eat or supply themselves there should be a chance even if small to get carcasses, hide, suet, cotton, beetle carapace... etc. from them. they ether have a awesome leader that just has access to everything or they should all have a small percent to drop all sorts of crafting supplies just saying cause its kind of hard to believe that they never have food or never send people out to collect supplies to create new gear for themselves this is just ridiculous in addition if you added very small percent of everything that they could be out gathering in right now yea maybe it would be like 10 percent for something but as you add things to the game eventually the loot should be like a 25 to 50 percent chance for something and would just increase reward overall.

In addition that killing animals you can only skin and get crafting from I mean you should have a small percent chance of that they eat something they shouldn't when you gutted them now wolfs I could understand a low percentage but then you get bears they could eat more and then dragons and whatever else you add.

It just seems you are trying to limit things to certain areas but if you even took a small percentage and spread it across the whole you could increase satisfaction and not have a major impact overall, plus it just makes sense you have said many times you want it to be realistic to an extent well is not realistic to believe that the humanoid just magically get there gear and eat its kind of reatarded actually.... but hey that's just my opinion

Gorthyn likes this.
  2. Vallin Tregres

Vallin Tregres Avatar

Skeletons drop bone armor... Well, part of it anyway. ;)

Sempiternal Dragon likes this.
  3. Max Bennis

Max Bennis Avatar

Improving loot system is part of the development plan. You can find it in Darkstarr's recent post.

Are you suggesting that we'd have 'half-eaten deer meat' or 'barebone chicken neck' from bears and wolves? That sounds fun, but not really necessary.

Anyway, improving loot system is crucial to new user experience, and one of the things I'm having high hope.
    I'd say your idea is very valid.

4. Bushmaster

Bushmaster Avatar

We need more vendor trash............

Really, we need more items that we can sell or craft with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.