1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Ignoring DoT

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Jakkal, Jun 10, 2021.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jakkal

Jakkal Bug Hunter

Can we please change DoT damage so that it doesn't put us back into combat mode after the initial hit. It's aggravating to finish a battle and switch out of combat mode, and then be put immediately back into combat mode due to some trivial amount of DoT damage; sometimes repeatedly.

I know we can clear that damage or wait it out, but I'd rather just not have to deal with it and get on with whatever I want to do out of combat mode.

Technically we may gain a tic of increased focus and health regen for being in non-combat mode but since the battles over, its not a bad thing to potentially save players from a few seconds of wait time to raise focus/health.

If the amount of damage is an issue, just set the DoT damage, after the initial hit, to be ignored if its below 1% of our total health.

Wilfred, Cordelayne, Elgarion and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.