Im Strugeling

Discussion in 'New Player Experience Feedback' started by Bandillu, Mar 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bandillu

Bandillu Avatar

Hi guys. I`m struggeling. I play a Mage i was in Bloodriver. I did all the quests in my opinion. only poisoning the food is not possible.
    Then i went to High Heaven. donne all quests. allso the puzzle with the runes.
    now i only get quests far away from everything wich i cant finish because my lvl is to low.
    so i would ask now for a Quild ore Group who like to invite me and help newby players.

Reguards Bandillu

2. Sara Dreygon

Sara Dreygon Avatar

Friend me in game... Sara Dreygon.

3. Luca Xante

Luca Xante Avatar

Welcome @Bandillu !!!

https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...lry-is-looking-for-members.93310/#post-834628

Part of "The Order" (Order through Chaos, Order of Vengeance)

[​IMG]

Calling the lovely trade-town of Ordinis Mortis home (located just south of Britanny), the order of chivalry has been host to many social and trade events, including the Auctions, Shoppign events, Birthday parties, and even a couple of PvP tournaments.

We have active members of varying nationalities and languages including Dutch, Norwegian, Finnish, French, German, and English.

We have been around since the beginning and plan to be here for years to come. Our members range from pleasant and polite to quirky and eccentric, and we pride ourselves in being a strong, close-knit group that we would like YOU to be a part of!
    We currently are ESPECIALLY looking for folks who enjoy the multiple aspects of this game and our daily activities include but are not limited to:
    Resource Harvesting
    Boss Farming
    RP and Adventuring
    Party planning and Decorating
    General Tom Foolery

Spontaneous treasure hunts(missions to awuire specific loots)
    Crafting gears

Contact either @Minerva, @Luca Xante, or Arkah @EMPstrike to apply! and we look forward to playing with you.

Discord is https://discord.gg/2YxkMF

4. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

@Bandillu Welcome:)

Please friend me in game as well. My guild, Memento Mori, welcomes you to this brand new land named Novia. We, like Sara, or Luca with the Order of Chivalry are glad to help you find your way around Novia. I invite you to join Memento Mori or another guild of your chosing and you will find many who love to help in completeing quests, finding new quests, answering questions and going adventuring together.

Memento Mori guild house is located in Dragomir Mori just a few yards North of Aerie . Memento Mori is made up of two Mori towns: Perfectous Mori and Dragomir Mori both of which are the first two towns North of Aerie.

Come visit Ordinis Mortis, The Order off Chivalry, Sara, a great swords person always willing to help or Dragomir Mori , Memeto Mori, and find fellowship learning to play the game and great fun

Dragomir Mori has a new shopping area opening this coming week with lots ready to claim. Perfectus Mori has a special viewing area of the sky where you can enjoy all the lights in the heavens.

CatherrineRose, Governor of Dragomir Mori
    Guild Leader of Memento Mori

5. Bandillu

Bandillu Avatar

Thanks alot floks.

I will contact Order of Chivalry, because there are German people es whell.

regards Bandillu

Vladamir Begemot, Numa and Luca Xante like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.