IMCRF - Crown of the Obsidians Giveaway (CoTOS)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Thexedor Markhamm, Jan 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thexedor Markhamm

Thexedor Markhamm Avatar

Announcing: $20 Crown of the Obsidian Giveaway

When: Starting today (Friday 1/27/17) through Friday (2/10/17 - 9:30 PM CST/NBT)

All donations made to the Iron Maiden Chemo Relief Fund of $20+ will enter you to win a stack of Crown of the Obsidians.

I will be giving away 500 CoTOS on Friday (2/10/17) that I have purchased (with my own money/not donations - to also support Portalarium).

Winners will be announced at the in-game Iron Maiden Chemo Fund Telethon on Friday 2/10/2017 - 8-10 PM (CST/NBT). More info on the telethon here.

1st place winners (x2) = 100 in-game CoTOs
    2nd place winners (x4) = 50 in-game CoTOs
    3rd Place winners (x4) = 25 in-game CoTOs
    Runners up (x10) - x1 Crown of the Obsidian (Physical) courtesy of @Sir Frank's Mint (shipped to your home)!

[​IMG]

20 Winners in all!

Here's how to play:

1. Go to The Iron Maiden Chemo Relief Fund GoFundMe Page
    2. Donate $20 dollars
    3. In the donation comment, leave your Avatar's name (you can choose to be anonymous, but please still leave your avatar's name in the comment - only I will see it).

NOTE: Please make sure you use this format (Avatar: John Doe) so I can easily determine that you are entering this specific contest by seeing the Avatar: flag. :)

Rules & Eligibility:

1. You may enter as many times as you like during the time period stated above (your donation amount will be divisible by 20 - so a $60 donation equals 3 lotto chances). $100 donation equals 5 chances, etc. You will also receive any other eligible reward for your donation amount (for example donations of $25 or more will earn you the awesome Iron Maiden Chemo Relief Fund cloak!).
    2. If you have already donated and I have you on record (see #3 below), I will add your donations to your original donation, thus unlocking higher awards. So if you originally donated $25 dollars and then donate $80 more (for 4 lotto chances), you will have $105 in total donations and will be eligible for the private charity auction).
    3. Any new donor who participates and donates $25 or more, will receive Iron Maiden's Chemo Relief Fund Cloak in-game AND 1 lotto chance. This rare item (the cloak) is now avilable. To receive it, you must message me on the forums and tell me your real name, avatar's name, and the account bound email tied to that avatar). Remember, multiple cloaks can be earned, but require alt accounts to receive them with a minimum of $25 in donations for each qualifying account.
    4. Donations made only during the time window stated above will be eligible for this promotion.
    5. Shipping for physical goods (international) - may require a small fee for overseas shipping. This depends on the country and international shipping laws. If you win, we'll figure it out together. :)

For more information of the Iron Maiden Chemo Relief Fund, visit our forum thread here.

Remember, you can't win if you don't play! And, of course, this is first and foremost a fun way to help Doug get the chemo treatment he needs.

-Thex

CC:

@DarkStarr @Berek @Lord British

Vox Aquila, Acred, Lained and 10 others like this.
  2. Rennik

Rennik Avatar

Donated... hopefully I can do more a bit later! Will add Doug to my prayer list... Hang in there, Doug!

Numa, mercster and Thexedor Markhamm like this.
  3. Thexedor Markhamm

Thexedor Markhamm Avatar

Hi Rennik,

Please PM me with your real name and avatar name so I can match your donation. Thank you for the support!

mercster likes this.
  4. Thexedor Markhamm

Thexedor Markhamm Avatar

CoTO winners announced during the big telethon on February 10th! Check out the info here. We still need in-game donations to help build and deco the event space. Please visit Dawn's Keep and make a donation at our donation center. :)

Numa likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.