1. This forum is for bug reporting of current Live Game Server issues ONLY.
    Be sure to follow the format below, it will help us out greatly in responding. If you do not, your report may not be entered into the system.

Read BEFORE submitting your first bug: Reporting Bugsā€¦ QA 101 Document
    • Search for your bug in all likely categories before posting in order to avoid duplicate reports.
    • Be sure to provide details of what the issue is and how to re-produce it, but keep your bug report factual.
    • Only report oneissue per thread, additional issues may be ignored.
    • Do not add, include or modify the thread moderator tags in the title of the thread. (indicators in the [])
    • Reply to an existing thread if you have additional information for the reported bug.
      Do not use this forum for commentary, your post will be deleted and you may be moderated, suspended or banned if the activity continues.
    • There is no need to submit crash logs. Crash data we require is automatically logged.
    NOTE: Important information including your location and system specs are automatically put into your clipboard when using /bug in the game (DO NOT add additional system specs unless requested). When starting your post, just use <CTRL>-V to insert the data and fill in the entries with no data.

Please include Screenshots if possible. Images can be saved on our SotA Discord Server here

If the clipboard does not work, use and fill in this Bug Report Template:
    1. Title:
    2. Reproducible?
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details:
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs: (RAM, CPU, GPU and Operating System only)
    Dismiss Notice

[Need More Info] Spell effect remaining in foyer

Discussion in 'Player Made Dungeons' started by Royou, Feb 27, 2021.

1. Royou

Royou Avatar

2. Reproducible? I am not sure about this, I did not have the immoltaion spell on when I came to this zone, and the fire is not in the area where I ported in, I had it one when I left Spindelkoq and ported back to my house in Vengeance, but it was off me when I got to Vengeance, then I went to my player made dungeon, and it was not on me then, and then ported to Ordinid Mortis small dock area, so the immolation spell was long gone from my character.

3. No Blockers.

I have discoverd a burn immolation type effect that does not move and continues to burn, I found it on a Black Dragon Skin Rug in my player dungeon, but today at 15:17 GMT another apeared in a player owned dungeon in Ordinis Mortis, the dungeon is at Location (-458.605,37.430,167.472) the fire is in the dungeon at the enterance by the stairs at location (0.197,0.008,0.219) the fire on the Black dragon rug has been burn of over a week, I thought it an effect of the rug, but it is not on other Dragon skin rugs.

5. Steps to Reproduce: I have no clue sorry.

6. User Specs:
    Motherboard: ASUS Rampage IV Extreme Intel x79 2011 Motherboard (PCI-E 3.0 x16, DDR3 1600, SATA, RAID, ATX)
    Processor: INTEL BX80619I73970X Core i7 (3970X) 3.5GHz Extreme Edition Processor 15MB L3 Cache LGA2011
    CPU Cooling: Corsair Hydro 100i RGB Platinum, Hydro Series, 240 mm Radiator (Dual ML PRO 120 mm RGB PWM Fans,
    Advanced RGB Lighting and Fan Control with Software) Liquid CPU Cooler, Black
    Memory: 48GB Corsair CML16GX3M2A1600C10 Vengeance Low Profile 16GB (6x8GB) DDR3 1600 Mhz CL10 XMP Performance Desktop Memory Kit Black
    Power Supply: Corsair AX1200 Professional Series AX 1200W ATX/EPS Fully Modular 80 PLUS Gold PSU
    Video Card: Gigabyte NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING OC 11G 11 GB GDDR5x 352 Bit Memory PCI Express 3 Graphics Card - White
    Storage: Seagate WD 4 TB Desktop Hard Drive - Blue
    Optical Drives: Samsung 18x DVD ROM Sata - Black, Samsung (SH-224DB) DVD Re-Writer SATA 24x Black
    Case: NZXT Switch 810 Special Edition Full Tower Chassis with 4x 140mm Fan - Gunmetal
    Monitor: ASUS VP28UQG, 28 Inch 4K (3840 x 2160) Gaming Monitor
    Sound: Creative Sound Blaster ZX Sound Card
    Speakers: Creative SBS 5.1 560 Surround Sound System
    Keyboard & Mouse: Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000, Logitech G400s Optical Gaming Mouse
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

2. Royou

Royou Avatar

3. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

this is something that happens with some spell effects in dungeons, always at 0,0,0 in the foyer. i've seen it reported for bard songs and strength of earth, too; it's not specific to immolation or to your rug.

it's good to document them, but there's not much the brigade can do about unless someone has an idea for what triggers it that we can do reliably.

Royou likes this.
  4. Royou

Royou Avatar

Thank you Alley Oop, though to be honest I like it on the Dragon rug, makes it look even cooler :)

Alley Oop likes this.
  5. Spellfire

Spellfire Avatar

02/13/2022 00:03
    Title: Large Spooky Fountain sometimes has bard song visuals
    Reproduction Rate: Occasional
    Blocker? No
    Details:
    Steps to Reproduce: When I enter my dungeon, in the first room, the fountain occasionally appears to be playing bard songs.
    User Specs:
    CPU: 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-12900K (24) System RAM: 32061
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 GPU RAM: 24348
    SotA.Win.64.1507.Date.02.11.22
    Area: PlayerDungeon_BrownMarbleFoyer_3Connections
    Area Display Name: Player Dungeon
    Loc: (-0.1, 0.0, 6.7)
    Debug: UGxheWVyRHVuZ2Vvbl9Ccm93bk1hcmJsZUZveWVyXzNDb25uZWN0aW9uc3x8KC0wLjE0NywgMCwgNi43NDUpfCgwLCAtMC45OTcsIDAsIDAuMDc2KXwtNTQyLjUwMDR8MTYuNDY1MTZ8Ni43MDE1OTU=

Anpu likes this.
  6. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

[​IMG]
    What they are seeing.

7. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

it's not the fountain, it's the foyer. also a previous thread marked fixed here, but i don't see enough info in it to find out what was done with it: no jira or change list number.

previous report WITH a number was closed as unable to repro.