Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Impressions from sporadic login

Discussion in 'Release 16 Feedback' started by KuBaTRiZeS, Apr 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KuBaTRiZeS

KuBaTRiZeS Avatar

RL keeps me busy at the moment so my playing time has been drastically reduced. Sadly i'm only login into the game to get the hats and i can't participate in the forums as much as i'd like... but well, the time will come.

I just tried to move around the action bar, placed it in the middle of the screen and i must say; to me is a big improvement for fighting, being able to drop your skills closer to your character. Since it's something i asked for a while ago, i'm writing this mainly to state how much i love it, and how much i hope the game deepens into hotbar customization, allowing us to put it in vertical, and to divide it in smaller pieces to be distributed around. On the downside, to have my combat bar in the middle of the screen i need to have the action bar in the same position, and that's a bother. I'd like to be able to handle both bars separately.

Besides that, i must say the game keeps improving to me. I love the Novia map and i find both the new scenes and the overworld map incredibly nice. Unity 5 has been a huge improvement regarding graphics. The game scenes from before were beautiful... now they're breathtaking. And how the cape flutters! Maybe is something silly, but i've been enjoying it every time i logged in.

That's all for now, going to keep looking for the mask... I hope to be able to participate more in a couple of releases, test the new stuff, deeply explore the new scenes, gather and fight! And on top of that, to join my opinion with the community and Devs in the forums so SotA can reach its full potential.

So even when i'm not actively participating in the community, i still love where this is going, so bless you Portalarium, and cheers to each and every one of the members of the SotA community.

BurningToad, Manerd, Spoon and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.