Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Impressive

Discussion in 'Release 30 Feedback Forum' started by Hermann von Salza, Jun 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hermann von Salza

Hermann von Salza Avatar

I am astonished how the graphics are looking these days, the -[hate this term] over land is awesome. you can almost see it as Old Uo. just need some animals and some spawn on it. some dragons flying by in the air. the thoughts run rapid. Eye Candy for sure, just plain dazzling.

the graphics alone is almost worth my ancestor account. :eek:

2. Hermann von Salza

Hermann von Salza Avatar

Just noticed an Idea, seeing as the water is off the hook awesome, how about Cliff Diving abilities with somersaults [ S.S key ] or with emotes for acrobatics. Cliff diving is an adventure sport with historical roots.

it would be entertaining to a degree...

3. Leostorm

Leostorm Avatar

would require underwater swimming mechanics first i think :)
    which i pray they add and with underwater explorable areas

4. Leelu

Leelu Avatar

I agree the graphics are beautiful.

5. Hermann von Salza

Hermann von Salza Avatar

even better idea.

Gurney2, Time Lord and Leelu like this.
  6. Gurney2

Gurney2 Avatar

Hell yeah ! They made really good graphics improvements. The scenes are just beautyfull ! I really like exploring and even the cloned scenes look different. Now a good polish on the animations and it will be fantastic !
    And of course more emotes !!

Time Lord and Marcus Antoninus like this.
  7. kazafk

kazafk Avatar

Underwater exploration would indeed be really awesome and add a lot to immersion!! Most mmos of the last years simply skipped it, pretending its technically to complex or whatever. Didnt see a mmo coming out a long time that added underwater exploration. Its a bad trend tho, since it really adds a lot and theres been times in history where it was very common that games had underwater features. I always wonder, how game studios enable 289-957 layers of physics on a single leave of a tree, but dont add something like diving into the lakes water behind that tree to find the ancient treasure chest on its ground eventually....

Lets hope the Shroud devs have already planned to add this feature (said treasure chest would be a good place to hide a random coto!):)

Marcus Antoninus and Time Lord like this.
  8. Hermann von Salza

Hermann von Salza Avatar

well I have seen it done, to a small degree. in heroes and generals, while on your bike and ride it into the water, it will take you to the bottom where you will drown if you dont let go of the bike. but the point is it has its own scene. the game just wouldn't let you swim to the bottom. I would say the ability is there, its just not a priority in most cases.

Time Lord likes this.
  9. Kara Brae

Kara Brae Avatar

I agree, and I love it when the camera zooms in to my surroundings on the Overworld Map. It is easy to forget that it is the Overworld and not an adventure scene that I am looking at. I only wish there was a way to turn around 360 degrees without the camera zooming out again. The screenshot below doesn't do it justice - in reality the water in the foreground and background was moving
    [​IMG]

Time Lord and Marcus Antoninus like this.
  10. Hermann von Salza

Hermann von Salza Avatar

agree'd Kara, it almost seems it has an extra zoom, we'er not able to do on our own. Almost, as if a spoiler is waiting in the midst.

Time Lord likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.