1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Improve NPC town devotionals

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Nick, Feb 21, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nick

Nick Avatar

I wish NPC devotionals have better blessings, like a +10 str vs the POT versions of +5.

I believe this will give a good reason to visit NPC towns more often.

Sorgin Txakal and FBohler like this.
  2. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

[​IMG]

Also, the NPC town devotionals shouldn't depend on the number of lots claimed, as that means offline players only get the minimum benefit.

Sorgin Txakal, FBohler and Nick like this.
  3. FBohler

FBohler Avatar

Currently we have very little incentive to visit NPC towns other than trainers and selling junk for better prices.
    I think there should be some weekly event in every major NPC town with week long buffs as reward.

4. vulcanjedi

vulcanjedi Bug Hunter

I was thinking if the buffs got stronger the closer they were to expiring it would make for an interesting change. Like make a 3 day buff get stronger on last day or a 7 day one get a little better half way through then a little more on the last day. Would add a bonus to not just overwriting buffs.
    vj

FBohler likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.