Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

In game music

Discussion in 'Release 12 Feedback' started by James T. Cook, Dec 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James T. Cook

James T. Cook Avatar

At first I think I tried to over analyze the music when I first started playing, but listening to it passively I've found that I not only enjoy it but I think it is the type of music I would like to have in my ipod. Great job to all who are apart of the music selection and the music production.

Great job! Even my wife had to stop by and say how much she loves the music, (and she normally doesn't give games the time of day).

2. JPNotADragon

JPNotADragon Avatar

Overall, I'm afraid I'm not all that happy with the music so far. The pieces are all interesting and well composed, and seem to be produced very professionally. But they all sound so sad and melancholic! Not one of them seems to have even a drop of fun in them. Where is the mystery of the yet undiscovered secret? The enthusiasm of a newly founded frontier town, or expedition into the unknown? The good-naturedness and relaxation of a tavern? The happy tune to a humorous tale?

My two cents.

3. Sean Silverfoot

Sean Silverfoot Avatar

LOVE the music and super had it is all crowd sourced!

4. JPNotADragon

JPNotADragon Avatar

Well maybe I was a bit too negative here. Thinking back, at least one of the tunes was doing a decent job of creating a sense of mystery. And yeah, the fact it's all crowd-sourced deserves major kudos. But I do miss a sense of fun and enthusiasm overall.

5. Dirk Hammerstrike

Dirk Hammerstrike Avatar

My main issue with the BGM is the lack of a good transition from one area to the next. Needs a fade out/in or something...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.