In Need of a Guild

Discussion in 'Player Guilds & Groups' started by Uhtred Bebbanburg, Aug 3, 2019.

1. Uhtred Bebbanburg

Uhtred Bebbanburg Avatar

Hi all,

I am looking to start playing SotA more and I am in need of a guild. I would like to find a socially active group that would help me learn the ropes of this game. In return I will be a very loyal member, willing to role and help out the guild in anyway I can.

This games too be a very "niche" type game. I am not sure how many active guilds and people there are at this point. Thank you all for your time.

Hemswal The Descended likes this.
  2. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

3. Hemswal The Descended

Hemswal The Descended Avatar

I can help you find the right guild for you if you like. I've been the "sorting hat" for many folks over time. I added you in game if "Uhtred Bebbanburg" is your in game name.

Lesni likes this.
  4. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

Welcome Uhtred! Many many guilds are still up and running, now it mostly depends on what you are looking for!

Gardiens du Lys is a bilingual guild focused around PvE, Town deco (we have our own POT, and reserved one for Episode 2 lands. We also try to host events for guildmates at least once per release!

If you are interested, Myself, Zurthock, Terrence Phillips and Dax Legend will gladly help you get started and setup in our town, just message us! I will be adding you in game to see if we can be what you are looking for!

5. Uhtred Bebbanburg

Uhtred Bebbanburg Avatar

Thank you guys for you responses. I am not really sure what I am looking for yet. I know I want to experience crafting and exploring. I might try to dabble in some PvP as well. I am still working on the tutorial currently.

6. Uhtred Bebbanburg

Uhtred Bebbanburg Avatar

I have come to the conclusion that I really do want to start getting more into this game, however my Mac Book Air can barely run it. I roughly push out 20-25 per sec. For me, that is unacceptable to play an MMO at. Do have my big rig that needs to be setup but the cable company needs to install a new jack in the basement so I can set it up there. Long story short, once they come to do that, I will most defiantly be playing some SotA and will be in need of some friends.

7. Hemswal The Descended

Hemswal The Descended Avatar

Violette Dyonisys likes this.
  8. Uhtred Bebbanburg

Uhtred Bebbanburg Avatar

I am finally on!!! I will be contacting you guys. Thank you for your help!

9. Lesni

Lesni Avatar

Great. Lots of good people in game.
    If you don't find a guild you like, just ask. Many of us will help you find a place that is great for you.

10. Uhtred Bebbanburg

Uhtred Bebbanburg Avatar

Thank you Lesni, I am getting on in 20 mins

Violette Dyonisys likes this.
  11. Antrax Artek

Antrax Artek Avatar

If you're looking for a very active and populated PVP oriented guild let me know, we can make room for you in our Army. ;)

12. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

Pax et Fortitudo is currently recruiting too. They are a pretty active PvE/RP/PvP guild, mostly active after 7pm CST. Contact Sol Stormlin or John Gault in game via mail if you care to have a look-see