Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Increase EXP Spending on QA

Discussion in 'Release 69 QA Feedback' started by Girlsname, Aug 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Girlsname

Girlsname Avatar

Please for the love of mother time, give us a way to increase the exp skill spending on QA — even min/maxing your efficiency it will take me DAYS to try new builds....

ps- I know quite a few people would hit up the QA and test stuff if they didn’t have to spend ~3 days spending phat exp pools.

Scooby Doo, Dhanas and Vero like this.
  2. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Use the crowns they give you to buy an Obsidian Potion of Guidance. Also, if you didn't eat the LB cake they gave out as a login reward, use that too.

3. Girlsname

Girlsname Avatar

Even with those 2, + LV buff it takes me DAYS to booty blast my exp pool... and with someone in party with GMs + Chaotic Feedback + All the speed buffs & getting Healing Blasted by someone.

All I’m asking for is increase the exp spending on QA & watch as the QA involvement increase.

4. liz_the_wiz

liz_the_wiz Avatar

It would be nice if xp was earnable faster, so maybe double xp for killing , and double spendable faster on qa, to "speed up" testing

Scooby Doo likes this.
  5. Griffler

Griffler Avatar

I've been trying to get them to do this for years, an no word. QA should be about testing, obviously, yet we are Severely hindered in our ability to do so when it's limited to the same pace as live yet we only get a week if we're lucky on a somewhat stable build to be able to test things... It's not rocket surgery, skill gain on QA should be faster.

Girlsname likes this.
  6. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

The problem with this (probably) is because they don’t want to effect the base mechanics (like altering the xp accumulated to be doubled or tripled).

They could probably add a specific item that can only be found on the test server that could put some kind of super xp blessing etc....

But then you run the risk of, what happens if that item got to the Live server by accident...

liz_the_wiz likes this.
  7. Gia2

Gia2 Avatar

yeah i agree would be awesome to set a defined level of any skill both passive or active if exp requirement is matched.
    With 1B exp is very slow either very hard to stop at a desired level. Example: skills jump from 99 to 101 with 1 cast/attack etc..

Dhanas likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.