Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Increase pet walking speed

Discussion in 'Release 35 Feedback Forum' started by Mishikal, Nov 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grimbone

Grimbone Avatar

I would like a tamed pet to at least keep up with me without using teleport. I can run to my grind spot in a scene and kill 2 mobs before my spider even catches up.

All I would like to see is for tamed pets to keep up with a players normal running speed.

Mishikal likes this.
  2. Mishikal

Mishikal Avatar

Exactly what I'm asking for.

Grimbone likes this.
  3. Caillou73

Caillou73 Avatar

Mishikal his right, all tamed pet are wayyyyy too slow... we lost alot of time wating on them in zone ect..ect.... in the other way all sumoned pet , like fire elem in exemple are very fast ...they follow the caster very well.

Mishikal likes this.
  4. Bow Vale

Bow Vale Avatar

I'm quite happy with their speed now after playing with them for a number of months. In fact i am now quite happy with all the changes made by the devs with taming....shock horror. Pets here are a support class, not a main damage dealer, having an increase in speed would mean having to lower the damage from them, which is already low. Your likely not at a very high level if you are relying on your pets to do the damage for you and kill the mobs. Within a month of hard play i had outgrown my ferocious wolf spider for damage and that was BEFORE the taming nerf, now i can kill something my pet can solely 10 times faster. I take it along to take damage for me and attention, keep one or 2 out of the fight as i battle another, healing it as i go. It is useful, and fun, but if i was relying on my pet to do the kill for me id be bored silly.

5. Grimbone

Grimbone Avatar

There are 9 skills in the taming tree. I have 834 skill points in the taming tree. That is a lot of xp to invest and my pet should at least keep up with me while running (not sprinting).

Mishikal likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.