Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info needed] 2016 Yule Tree, can't pick it up

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by Chatele, Jan 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chatele

Chatele Avatar

Tried several times today, I cannot pick up my tree and move to storage. When I try , I get the following error message "You may not pick up a decoration that has other decorations on it. You muct pick up decoration individually." Well there is no other deco's on it, or under it what so ever.... I can move it around, I just can't pick it up to store it....

2. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

@Chatele any location where to find this tree so a dev could have a look?

Lexie likes this.
  3. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@Chatele
    Yes, could you please use /bug the location and paste the info it copied in a reply to this forum thread please? Be sure to mention the item in case it is not easily noticeable.

4. Chatele

Chatele Avatar

I'm in brekken bay .... next to the blacksmith, big house .... 2 vendors outside, 1 is Christma decos . can't miss it

5. Tazar

Tazar Avatar

@Lexie - I've checked the location: Area: Brekken Bay (PRT_forest_metropolis_01/Brekken Bay) Loc: (51.9, 38.0, 104.3) DBG: UFJUX2ZvcmVzdF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxfEJyZWtrZW4gQmF5fCg1MS44NzMsIDM3Ljk5OSwgMTA0LjM0KXwoMCwgLTAuOTk4LCAwLCAwLjA2Myl8MTg3LjQwNjF8MTcuNzE0NjN8Mi43Nzk2MTM= but all of the doors on the home are locked so I can't really check inside.

@Chatele - Peeking in the windows - it looks like a Polar Bear Trophy Head is on the wall behind/above the tree. It may be that this is the object trying to tie onto the tree when you move it. Can you pull out the trophy head and try to get the tree? If I could get past your locked doors I might have other suggestions - but at this point I am guessing it's the trophy.

Rentier likes this.
  6. Chatele

Chatele Avatar

That is not the issue, I thought of that already and removed it, and still could not put the tree in my backpack.

7. Chatele

Chatele Avatar

I removed the trophy and still cannot remove the tree

8. Chatele

Chatele Avatar

LOL it was the dang Frostgeist skull that was on it..... Problem solved ty, and so sorry to have bothered you..... safe to delete this post lol, I am so embarrassed o_O:rolleyes::oops:

Tazar and Rentier like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.