Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info needed] [743] harvesting loot messages

Discussion in 'Crafting, Harvesting, Salvage, & Agriculture' started by liz_the_wiz, Mar 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liz_the_wiz

liz_the_wiz Avatar

It seems the only harvesting loot that appears on the chat window is skinning, tree felling, flower picking and rock mining do not..

Steps to Reproduce: harvest trees(occasionally these do show up, not often), nodes, or flowers..
    User Specs:
    CPU: AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1950X 16-Core Processor (32) System RAM: 65417
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GPU RAM: 11027
    SotA.EarlyAccess.LIVE.Win.64.743.Date.03.01.18
    Area: Novia_R2_Hills01_CragFoothills
    Area Display Name: Crag Foothills
    Loc: (79.2, 56.9, 87.7)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjJfSGlsbHMwMV9DcmFnRm9vdGhpbGxzfHwoNzkuMTUzLCA1Ni44NTEsIDg3Ljc0KXwoMCwgLTAuNDk4LCAwLCAtMC44NjcpfDE3ODcuOTM1fDE5LjY3Nzc2fDIuMzgxNzI=

Last edited: Mar 11, 2018
  2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@liz_the_wiz
    I'm a little confused as to which ones of these are not showing up as loot correctly in the UI - it's all of these, except skinning?
    Cotton seems to be showing in the UI properly, as are copper nodes. At least on the dev server as of today. Did you check your chat filters to make sure it was set to appear? It's the cog on the tab...

3. liz_the_wiz

liz_the_wiz Avatar

@Lexie. You can’t turn off some loot messages. Only all or none. I only got skinning messages when in multiplayer and occasionally I would get trees in friends only. Ore and flowers never showed up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.