Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info needed]Cabalist Robe Glitches

Discussion in 'Release 41 Bug Forum' started by PabloRSA, May 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PabloRSA

PabloRSA Avatar

Every time a guild Member puts on his Cabalist Robe, his torso just vanishes and he stays like that until either one of us re-zones.

I have asked other members they can not see a problem, I have also had this Glitch when a Dev visited Bay Lunar a month or so ago when they first came out.

I am patched to the most recent build, see image for what i see daily, it is reproduced everything he switches to robe.

[​IMG]

Specs: CPU: Core i7-4790K @ 4Ghz | Motherboard: Asus ROG Maximus VII HERO | CPU Cooler: Xigmatek Dark Knight (Night Hawk) | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Ti Superclocked+ ACX 2.0+ | RAM: 32GB Vengeance Pro DDR3 @ 1866MHz C9 | SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB | HDD: WD Black 2GB (Game installed here)

Last edited: May 19, 2017
  2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@PabloRSA
    Unfortunately the image link is broken. Ideally we'd like the report to come from the person who has the glitched robe, any chance you can get them to report it to us?

3. PabloRSA

PabloRSA Avatar

Sorry, use google and it has https://

I dont think the person who own the sharoud will come to the forum but i will ask him. I have asked him and other they all say its fine and he sees the robe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.