Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info Needed] Cannot break through walls in Etceter Mines

Discussion in 'Release 35 Bug Forum' started by Malimn, Oct 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malimn

Malimn Avatar

This happens a lot when I go to mine and you need to break through walls to gain access. I can usually get past the first one or two tries to break the wall but after that, I keep getting interrupted and cannot break the wall. There are NO enemies around to break or interrupt me and I have clicked away in different locations for 15 minutes and cannot get past the wall.

Area: Etceter Crag Mines (Novia_R2_Hills01_EtceterCragMines) Loc: (10.6, -49.9, 38.8)

2. Balec Fares deCani

Balec Fares deCani Avatar

Thanks for the report. This is a known bug and is being tracked to resolution. Until then, really spam that left mouse click right through that interrupt like you really mean to break through...and it should work!

3. Malimn

Malimn Avatar

I found you can get past it by logging out and then back in.. You can then mine once, log out, log back in and break it.. must have logged in and out 20 times or so to get past that area.

4. Oba Evesor

Oba Evesor Avatar

You can use the explosive potions too :), those break walls.

Balec Fares deCani likes this.
  5. Attenwood

Attenwood Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

We are going to need specific repro steps in order to get this issue to occur. Our team is having difficulty reproducing this problem internally.

6. Aartemis

Aartemis Avatar

I also noticed this in Verdantis going into the final gem chamber. 2 breaks fine, then the third constantly interrupted. The dbl-click as fast as I could got me through.
    Light and Stillness were the only things on me, and I just got done killing the Kobold Mage by the secret door but I did not see anything debuffing me and the interrupts happened pretty quickly after starting to mine. Not sure why it is happening on the last of 3 breaks. There was no battle between the 3 break attempts.

7. Malimn

Malimn Avatar

When I am trying to get past the set of walls in Etcerer Mines, in order to complete the breaking the walls, and it goes to interrupted during the cycle I log off, basically quit to menu, and then log back in. I can go through the break cycle to complete breaking the wall down. This happens on ALL the walls on the third floor / level. I am using prosperty tools, Epic metoric plate, light spell, etc... It is like I am in combat even though I am in peace mode and no enemies are around that I can attack.

Let me know what additional info you need.

Respectfully,

Malimn

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5820K CPU @ 3.30GHz, 3301 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s)
    Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 16.0 GB
    Windows 10 Version 10.0.14393 Build 14393
    Dual Adapter Type GeForce GTX 980 Ti, NVIDIA compatible
    Video Driver Version 21.21.13.7254
    Disk Drive 1TB SanDisk SDSSDXPS960G
    Playing game via Steam

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.